• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Closed

Doesn't seem to be any interest in this so I'm closing this - if you do want to participate in one of these later on in the year, PM me.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while, I think it would be really fun for those into Fantasy Football. Here is how its going to work:

I'll be creating a private Draftkings Fantasy Football league for this Sunday's first week  NFL games.  To join this one week THP league (Sundays games only) you must have or create a Draftkings account.  Creating an account is free, just go to draftkings.com and sign up. (Note: after you sign up you'll be brought to a page that asks for deposit, you DO NOT have to deposit anything to play in the contest I'm running as this one is free and NOT for money)  If you need to understand how to draft your team and the rules for playing go to https://www.draftkings.com/help/nfl

If you are interested please post that you are "In" on this thread and then send me your email address or DraftKings user id to oku.fan@Hotmail.com  I'm hoping to get at least 25 players but if there is a lot of interest I can create the league for up to 50 players. Please do not PM me thru THP as my mailbox will get full very quickly.

The cutoff for getting me your email / draftkings userid will be 11:59 PM CST Friday 9/11 that way I can determine how many teams to create the contest for. Once the league size gets to 20, I can only do multiples of 5 up to 40 teams, and then past that the next level is 50 teams. I say this because if I get 43 team requests I'll have to cut if off at 40.

Once I confirm the teams I'll create the league Sat am and send out the invite a bit around 8am CST.  Please have your teams set by midnight Saturday night, that way I can see who has or hasn't accepted the invite and I can email/PM those slackers who haven't set them yet.

PRIZES

The top 3 in the contest will receive the following:

1st Prize - 25 different pepper seed varieties including the following - Chocolate Borg 9, Chocolate BB7, Kraken, Bad Brains, NagaReaper, UMCD, Chocolate Brainstrain, Red Lava, 7JPN, Jonah's Yellow Brainstrain, and 15 others + 5 sample packets of some of my pepper powders.  All seeds are OP

2nd Prize 15 different pepper seed varieties - Chocolate Borg 9, Chocolate BB7, Kraken, Bad Brains, NagaReaper, UMCD, Chocolate Brainstrain, Red Lava, 7JPN, Jonah's Yellow Brainstrain, and 5 others + 3 sample packets of some of my pepper powders. All seeds are OP

3rd Prize 10 different pepper seed varieties - Chocolate Borg 9, Chocolate BB7, Kraken, Bad Brains, NagaReaper, UMCD, Chocolate Brainstrain, Red Lava, 7JPN, Jonah's Yellow Brainstrain, + 3 sample packets of some of my pepper powders. All seeds are OP

Note - I will be playing as the host. If I end up in the top 3 I will take the 4th place finisher winning the 3rd place prize.

If this goes well I'll be doing this again in future weeks.

Back