• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Christmas food layout photos contest

Everyone here at THP has a get together for Christmas. Show photos of your table of food tomorrow. You don't have to have the richest setup to win. One winner will be picked by just likes. One I will pick. The winners will get 10 fresh chocolate bubblegum 7 pods and get powder too. I have 20 pods on my only plant left. You will need to put your food on the table and take one photo. Have fun with it. Everyone have a safe and happy CHRISTMAS!! 96STRAT ps contest ends on Sunday 27th due to finding critters on the plant. Pulled the pods washed them and threw the plant outside. Time to fumigate the apartment!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 99
I also didn't read properly .... a good old traditional British Christmas Dinner ... eyes bigger than bellies all the usual trimmings Turkey, Beef, Gammon, roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips, sprouts, Yorkshire pudding, pigs in blankets, stuffing, bread sauce, horseradish sauce, cranberry sauce and finally sliced potatoes in a cream sauce

We had a wonderful Christmas lunch at my brothers family house. She served tri tip. Forgot a pic. For dinner I made a New England boiled dinner with ham, cabbage, onion, potatoes, carrots. I was gonna get a pic of that, but it tasted better than in would has looked in a pic. I go balls out on Thanksiving, but Christmas meal is more of a normal affair.

Gumbo spicy gumbo can go wrong with it! Made my mouth water!!
Pariah is a head of the others but the pods would freeze in wy. Frozen pods
dragonsfire said:
Ok so hers my submission, sorry I didn't read properly.

Shrimp marinated in Mango chutney I made and topped with fresh Red Jalapeno and Tomatoes :)

PC257099_Shrimp-1000_zpsbchqgky9.jpg
wow that looks tasty

96strat said:
Pariah is a head of the others but the pods would freeze in wy. Frozen pods wow that looks tasty
Then if I were to win, I could just gift them to someone else who doesn't have snow I suppose.

Pariah said:
Then if I were to win, I could just gift them to someone else who doesn't have snow I suppose.
I made the mistake and posted 3 picks instead of one ,and need more likes lol ,but I do live in Texas and never see snow . I would gladly take them off your hands .

Back