• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Jersey Death" Blair's

here is the "Jersey Death" by Blair's test Vid

i didn't Die.. yay
it has 1 of those spout thingy's, Goneeeee.. it smelt like Extract, how unusual BUT the taste isn't that Extracty and More peppery Cayenne with tomatoish undertones..

Heat wise, was Hot but not overpowering and Stayed for Ages , so coool

glad i tried it now.....

hope ya enjoy... ;)

Neil, another superb effort. I was sweating just watching you - I like Blair's MegaDeath (which is not as hot as Jersey Death) and it sorts me out well and truly! I think you must have burnt out all your trigeminal receptors as your tolerance is amazing.

*bravo dude*

chilliman64 said:
Neil, another superb effort. I was sweating just watching you - I like Blair's MegaDeath (which is not as hot as Jersey Death) and it sorts me out well and truly! I think you must have burnt out all your trigeminal receptors as your tolerance is amazing.

*bravo dude*

I thought MegaDeath was hotter. Either way both those sauces tastes like rhino ass. Don't ask me how I know that. :)

Hey Hippy, I missed the Chileman's wasabi mustard video. That stuff looks delicious. I don't think I ever had a product that gave a wasabi and habanero hit at once. That video was awesome to watch, especially at the end when you got that last wasabi burn before turning off the camera. That is a sauce after my heart since I love wasabi burn.

Your gut could handle depleted uranium hippy! :lol: Glad you tried it mate i thought you were going to chicken out on this one!! I would be in emergency if i tried that much JD, job well done, oh and yeah the skull will look cooool on the spoon of doom too :lol:

Enjoy this one while you can because it's been discontinued. I thight this really was an interesting sauce especially since he throws in Pumpkin seeds. Great video as usual, Neil!

imaguitargod said:
Enjoy this one while you can because it's been discontinued. I thight this really was an interesting sauce especially since he throws in Pumpkin seeds. Great video as usual, Neil!
I have done that with all of my hot sauces as a source of veggie fat. In theory it should make for a better heat vehicle and the protien should also factor in a bit.

I didn't mind the Jersey Death at all. Blair's has had the best extract sauces that i have tasted. I was buying every variety until it became too monotonous. I used the Jersey Death on some wings and mixed it with some pineapple and it was just excellent. I also used it as an ingredient in my signature wing recipe.

It turns out Jersey Death is an excellent toddler repellent as well. My friend's girlfriend was cleaning out the fridge and her 2 year old started 'handling' the bottle(apparently my friend doesnt wipe them off too well) and he wound up touching his mouth and then his eyes and you know what that means. Needless to say, after about an hour of pure hell, the boy doesnt go touching things in the fridge anymore without permission(or with permission for that matter).

Aaaaand another great vid from Neil! Thanks for keeping them coming. I like Jersey Death, I use it to spice up my Bloody Mary. I am only using one splash and am not too sure if I could stand a spoon of it. What I like about JD is that the extract taste isn't too strong and of course the strong Cayenne taste you get at first. It is taking me weeks to use as much as you swallowed within a second!!! :shocked:

I had bought a bottle of this last week ... I get a bit of vinegar in the taste as well as tomatoey -- I mixed it with a few things but holy crap I dont think I could do a spoonful like that.... sober anyways

Kudos

LUCKYDOG said:
I had bought a bottle of this last week ... I get a bit of vinegar in the taste as well as tomatoey -- I mixed it with a few things but holy crap I dont think I could do a spoonful like that.... sober anyways

Kudos

I've done it drunk on a dare before.....holy hell that was not a good night:shocked::)

My first experience with JD was I poured it all over arroz con pollo like it was a table sauce... man it was hot... that was years ago. I love this stuff. Must be discontinued due to low sales.

I actually like Jersey Death. I have never eaten that much at one time though. (I swear that spoon gets bigger every time Neil.) I enjoy that sauce better than most of Blair's superhot sauces. Nice job as always.

Did you sit there with you specs foggy for 5 minutes? Your videos show amazing will power again and again knowing full well your about to get your butt kicked on tape. Never had Jersey Death but have several of those skulls from other bottles that all tastes like chipotle and extract. I'm drilling a hole on the next big spoon I find in your honor. Finally a use for all those little skulls.

thehotpepper.com said:
My first experience with JD was I poured it all over arroz con pollo like it was a table sauce... man it was hot... that was years ago. I love this stuff. Must be discontinued due to low sales.
I did that too. I poured it all over a burritto and half way throguh I just road one of the most amazing endorphin rushes of my life.

It's being discontinued (along with another one of his....can't remember....too much beer....brain foggy) to make way for his "Ultra Death" sauce which is hotter than his Mega Death one.....buyt it also says on the Ultra Death bottle "Made with Jearsey Fury"....so, it's probably just a relabel.... :)

May become a collector's item in a few years, because most people will find out that it is discontinued when all bottles are gone. I'm not a collector though, so I think I'll just order a few more bottles to stock up while I can.

Back