• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Bunnies are everywhere!

they are so cute when young.  i was just trying to be a tough guy...bunnies have a place in my heart
2w6w4s2.jpg

they are so cute when young.  i was just trying to be a tough guy...bunnies have a place in my heart
2w6w4s2.jpg

I had a pet floppy eared rabbit when i was a kid that would come and go like a cat... Had to stop letting him do that when walking home one night and finding him sprawled out asleep on the double yellow line in the road... He also claimed part of the couch as his own and if he caught you sitting there he would f**k shit up... bunnies aint always fuzzy friendly, but they are always fun....

Oh and he was gigantic so when he caught you in his seat, it was best to get out of the way... easy 15-20 pounds...huge... he didnt weigh as much but was much bigger physically than our rat terrier

Back