seeds Anyone need any seeds on my list?

Like the title says, check this list out and let me know if you need anything.  I was given way more seeds than I will be able to sow this year and want to help out others.  These guys really hooked me up for way less than I was able to give them, and I want to give back to the community.

jcw10tc
mpicante
twilliams386
dustonj2008

I don't want anything in return, just to see everyone getting some cool stuff in the dirt, rockwool, etc.  I will keep my profile list up to date, but not this post (Guess I lied, keeping this one up to date too, lol), so this is just what I have now, and will hopefully change as I get responses.

7 Pot Brown Qty.7
Red Moruga Qty.15

Edit: Hey guys, this is what I have left after all the messages I have received.  I need these people to send me their names and addresses so that I can get your seeds mailed out:

Edit2: Got all the addresses and names, the rest of the envelopes will go out in the morning.  Good Luck to all!!   :dance:

Sorry for the late response, I have been taking care of a very sick 4 year old today.  I see that a few of you have asked for the same things.  To be fair I will send the ones that I only have a couple seeds of to the first person that requested it.  Also, if you would like something please PM me with your name and address.

Okay guys, I have 5 envelopes ready to go out, just waiting on TheBuck78, Blister, and Austin to send me their name and addresses in a PM so I can get this done all in one trip.  If I don't hear back from them soon I will just do a couple trips.

Back