• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Will the real Scovie please stand up..............................................

SmokenFire said:
Let us not pretend; we're all someone else's ajdrew or dulac or queequee or gm or whatever.  Give it a name.  It's the internet man, text just can't convey slick turn of phrase and inflection.  

To quote Scovie, " INCOMING!". 

I'm sure I've pissed off my share of THPers. But I'm drinking beer, so it's all OK now. I think I'll have another and make everything even better.

I'm out of town, but if those things that are intended for me and are being shipped in the box going to you aren't there when I get back....

No More Hot Sauce For YOU!

(no wine for 3 days makes salsalady grumpy.....)

Scoville DeVille said:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

attachicon.gif
DSCN0906.JPG

I don't see no Scovie Step!   IMPOSTER!!!   GUARDS!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know you were working on the correctional department's personal hygene facility~~~~
jailhouse shower.jpg

salsalady's home, feet up, glass'o'red in hand.... :cheers: 

That's shower is for that dude that edges and waxes the olymic ski teams skis. Mark Weinemiechter or whatever his name is haha

in the pic it looks like grey cinder blocks, hence the jailhouse comment.

Weimeuhler?

Weichler.

Yeah, grey tile with gray grout. YAAAAWN.

But I did all of Weimuhler's tile too. 3 months on that job. 4 Foyers (2 of them formal), 5 bathrooms, 3 walk in showers, 1 sunken jetted tub and 2 tub surrounds, 4 backsplashes, and a laundry room.

Is he back? I didn't see him stand up!!! We need a pic!!

Back