• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

I put an AM transistor radio on, strapped myself onto my inversion table, and my wife beaned me in the head with my verry own rubber ducky.

Salami, hic-up, roadkill

You'll never know true embarrassment until you crash your motorcycle because you had to hic-up while swallowing a bite of a Genoa Salami when avoiding roadkill.

lucky rabbits foot, sphincter, propane

You could have a whole room full of lucky rabbits feet, but your sphincter is still gonna pucker if you lay your bike down at 65 mph and slide under a propane truck.

Lincoln log, visual, sludge

A third world country ordered a peasant girl to be his queen and celebrated by serving the whole kingdom a cup of blood pudding.

Diesel-circus-jelly

I was soooo jelly of the circus clowns. Thos3 guys got to ride around in diesel powered limos.

Hussy, beach, grill

Believe me Im no hussy or anything like that,but I enjoy a grill out on a secluded beach.

Dinosaur-puzzle-pancakes

I'm putting together a dinosaur puzzle on the floor as my son cooks Sunday morning pancakes.

Smores, hotsauce, chocolate

Just recieved a care package from Northern California,decided to spice these up a bit with Tapatio hot sauce and pureed chocolate brain strain peppers,now this is what I call a delicious treat.

Drill-cowboy-Lacrosse

The cowboys around here think lacrosse is for pussies. The boys just took a drill to the bitches Honda kick and go.

Yesterday, shallow, pudding

Yesterday,last night actually while drifting off into candyland I got sucked into quicksand actually it wasnt quicksand it was a very wide but shallow pond made of custard pudding and m&m's.

Plastic-cookies-soundwave

Love the new gadgets out now. I put on plastic headphones and the soundwaves were like my ears were eating chocolate cookies.

Figs, zoolander, muffin

Watching 'Zoolander' while eating a muffin with figs in it had me questioning my life choices.

Mango, bucket, Space Shuttle

Went to see the space shuttle launch and while waiting I bought a mango from a vendor who was selling them straight out of a bucket.

As if trying to eat oxtail soup on the train wasn't difficult enough, the crawdad kept  climbing out of my cooler.

conundrum,  abyssal, doohickey

Back