• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite My New favorite potato chips! Kettle Spicy Thai

125818984_7fd8a5d168_m.jpg

http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?snack_code=2887

These are awesome chips! I ate almost a whole bag the first time I bought them. Great taste of ginger, not overly hot but a little spicy.

Excellent, excellent chips! :onfire:

They look crazy good!

OK. I really hate transcibing ingredients off product packaging but here goes:

Select russet potatoes,expeller pressed high monounsaturated safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, honeypowder ( evaporated cane sugar, honey), salt,garlic powder, jalapeno powder, ground ginger, onion powder, habanero powder, dried parsley, citric acid, cilantro extract, ginger oil, cayenne pepper, white pepper, lime oil.

This is too funny, Chuck posts about this chip and now I find one that will soon be my favorite from the SAME COMPANY!

Taken fromThis Site;

"Beer and crisps are a match made in heaven, but Kettle Foods is treading bold new ground with its new beer flavoured crisp.

Kettle Chips mature cheddar with Adnams Broadside flavour combines two pub staples the Southwold brewer's beer with a strong ploughman's cheese.

Kettle Foods marketing director Peter Wilson said: "To our knowledge, this is the UK's first ever real beer-flavoured chip. As such, it will appeal to all lovers of good English ale.

"We couldn't use just any old beer; we had to use the award-winning Broadside from our friendly neighbours at Adnams in Southwold - just a short trip from Kettle's home in Norwich."

imaguitargod said:
This is too funny, Chuck posts about this chip and now I find one that will soon be my favorite from the SAME COMPANY!

Taken fromThis Site;

"Beer and crisps are a match made in heaven, but Kettle Foods is treading bold new ground with its new beer flavoured crisp.

Kettle Chips mature cheddar with Adnams Broadside flavour combines two pub staples the Southwold brewer's beer with a strong ploughman's cheese.

Kettle Foods marketing director Peter Wilson said: "To our knowledge, this is the UK's first ever real beer-flavoured chip. As such, it will appeal to all lovers of good English ale.

"We couldn't use just any old beer; we had to use the award-winning Broadside from our friendly neighbours at Adnams in Southwold - just a short trip from Kettle's home in Norwich."

No sh*t.....Broadside, huh? Sounds killer. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for 'em...

just got back frome the store and tried the chedder and beer. They are incredible. I'm going to eat the whole bag right now.

Shooty* said:
Dude! Which scenes were you in in POTC? Will have to watch that carefully.
All of my close ups were cut...go figure. I play the Marine Band Fife Player (where Norington gets a promotion, I'm leading the procession in on the right hand side, this is what I look like), then I played a Marine Major in the clean up scene after the Pirates attack and I'm in the background when Will is talking (this is the costume for that one) and then I played a regualar Marine which you can see me when Jack is hanging and is standing on the sword. In the background up on the wall you can see me run and I pull out my sword. I was mainly featured in the childrens book. In the senter there are color pictures from the film and I'm there big as life.

Shooty* said:
That is uber-cool!
Thank you. I spend about 2 weeks working on that film, 5 days of which were spent 5 miles out on the ocean sleeping below decks in a hamock because the camera has seen me as too many characters and they didn't really need me.

imaguitargod said:
Thank you. I spend about 2 weeks working on that film, 5 days of which were spent 5 miles out on the ocean sleeping below decks in a hamock because the camera has seen me as too many characters and they didn't really need me.

Dude...just wondering...are you in the union, SAG?

Sickmont said:
Dude...just wondering...are you in the union, SAG?
SAG eligable (just have to pay my $2,000+ entry fee), I am in the American Federation of Musicians (AFM). Some of the work that I have done was union (SAG and AFM).

Back