• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I've been there ...

So no one's going to mention that bread looked crappy anyway? Soft thin crust, hotdog bun-esque texture. Something about it just looks like it tasted like preservatives.
     Foodcontroversygate.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
So no one's going to mention that bread looked crappy anyway? Soft thin crust, hotdog bun-esque texture. Something about it just looks like it tasted like preservatives.
     Foodcontroversygate.

Yea it should have been crusty and delicious

lol the dude started crying. That's just funny. They should see me eat their shit stoned. I'd do the same thing. Rip the top off and finger fck the insides. Or as my wife calls it. Fisting the bread. Drives her nuts, She will wake up to a full loaf of bread that is completely hollow inside. Just a crust shell. 

too funny, but I have doubt  those were real bakers.   

Who cares if you toast a NY bagel anyway,  now if you were toasting a fresh Montreal bagel it would be a crime.      Don't even cut them , just tear and eat , unless you are putting a smear and lox on em. 

Back