• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Coke, Pop, or Soda? salsalady's thread hijack of the year!

Where I was born (about 150 miles NW of where I live now, still in PA), they said Pop.  Down here in Amishland, it is soda.

Weird. Everywhere I go and want a carbonated beverage, I say beer. They always know what I mean.

Is THP the one?

soda-pop.jpg

Pfeffer said:
So please don't argue about soda or coke here, you'll end up with white powder either way.

:lol:

Rymerpt said:
Its to early for this thread.

You people are nuts.
You're just now realizing that?????

:rofl:

How is this for a hijack...

Do you put ketchup directly on a pile of French fries or do you dip as you go?

I am a dipper. As a kid I would see my dad cover his pile of fries with ketchup and it grossed me out for some reason. To be honest I never tried ketchup until I was on college. My brother used to make ketchup sandwiches. Just ketchup on wonder bread. is it too early to start celebrating the new year at 8:30 am?

Husker21 said:
How is this for a hijack...
Do you put ketchup directly on a pile of French fries or do you dip as you go?
I am a dipper. As a kid I would see my dad cover his pile of fries with ketchup and it grossed me out for some reason. To be honest I never tried ketchup until I was on college. My brother used to make ketchup sandwiches. Just ketchup on wonder bread. is it too early to start celebrating the new year at 8:30 am?

NO!

I have been up sense about 3:30 (had to pee but could not get back to sleep )

Booze will start when wife gets home from work ( I took vacation day)

Husker21 said:
This is for JayT...

Top or side split hot dog buns? Discuss.

I don't know that I have ever had top split hot dog buns.  Where the Good Lord chooses to split 'em doesn't make no nevermind to me as long as there is a perfectly microwaved hot dog inside.

On another note, kudos to SL for getting her own thread for hijacking the other one.  Don't see that too often. :clap:

Husker21 said:
... My brother used to make ketchup sandwiches. Just ketchup on wonder bread.

Billy? Billy, is that you?!?

JayT said:
I don't know that I have ever had top split hot dog buns.  Where the Good Lord chooses to split 'em doesn't make no nevermind to me as long as there is a perfectly microwaved hot dog inside.

On another note, kudos to SL for getting her own thread for hijacking the other one.  Don't see that too often. :clap:
They call them there top split buns New England style. They work well for lobster rolls.

Oh yes.  I have had them when I had a lobster roll then.  I don't think I have had them for hot dogs though.  I think it is pretty damn funny that hot dogs are now running these two hijacked threads.

HOT DOGS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

Back