• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Chocolate Nightmare"

Today was a treat as Bent and Bassy are here on their tour and had the chance to watch a test live, even participate..

So today something different.. a sauce from a guy. not a company, but a bloke whom grows Choc habs and made a sauce plus watched the progress of THSC so asked if id test it for him..

So all the way from Germany is 1 of the nicest sauces ive ever tried, Heatwise Unreall, taste wise Fantastic.. Hope he has a Lot of it as everyone's gonna want this...

from Mathias "TheChosen1982" , Youtube Germany "Chocolate Nightmare"
50% Chocolate Habaneros :) Its a Ripper ...

hope Ya's Enjoy..

neil..

I like the balls on the spooon of dooom.

Nice cameo by bent alphanerd and betanerd! Thought the smell was gonna blow beta away!

way cool video...how long did the chocolate hab burn last?

good to see Bent and Bassy are UTube stars now too... :lol:

I was there...thats my ugly mug at the end of the vid. This sauce is magic. The smell is bright, fresh & natural pod aroma, the taste is sharp with a slight delay. I was worried about the pH ...it just tasted that fresh. I made Mr. THSC drag out his pH meter and what do you know...it was smack on 4.01/02.

Unbelievable, whoever made this is an amature sauce maker but they hit the nail square on the head. IF you're reading this you need to send 2 more bottles for Mr. THSC & myself & start growing those choc habs & get yourself a monster size cooking pot. You're going to have a lot of orders.

Brilliant sauce

ring sting said:
I like the balls on the spooon of dooom.

Nice cameo by bent alphanerd and betanerd! Thought the smell was gonna blow beta away!

they are in fact little skulls. They probably signify something but I was afraid to ask

bentalphanerd said:
they are in fact little skulls. They probably signify something but I was afraid to ask

Those are his Dave's Insanity sauce skulls

the best part about daves and Blairs for that matter is the key rings.
Sauce looks interesting, sounds damn hot.
The sauciers are comming out of the wood work all over the world, can only be great for chilli heads.

ahhhhh the Burn... i was chatting to Bent and was 30 min "oh can still feeel it" so went for Ages...

we had on steak later and that was fantastic toooo

theHippySeedCo said:
Today was a treat as Bent and Bassy are here on their tour and had the chance to watch a test live, even participate..

So today something different.. a sauce from a guy. not a company, but a bloke whom grows Choc habs and made a sauce plus watched the progress of THSC so asked if id test it for him..

So all the way from Germany is 1 of the nicest sauces ive ever tried, Heatwise Unreall, taste wise Fantastic.. Hope he has a Lot of it as everyone's gonna want this...

from Mathias "TheChosen1982" , Youtube Germany "Chocolate Nightmare"
50% Chocolate Habaneros :) Its a Ripper ...

hope Ya's Enjoy..

neil..
=================================
I love chocolate habs.

The sauce sounds bloody spot on......

Bent was giggling like a school girl at the thought of being in a THSC youtube vid......So their you go bent.....another life long dream can be ticked off the list.....

First you met me, then you get on youtube.......Life just couldn't get better :P

hallo!

thanks to Neil and alphanerd for this positive response to my sauce! i not expected that its gonna be such a hit.

I would have send both some more but I'm totally run out cause i only made a small amount. I#m not a profesionell saucemaker its just my hobby, cause its not easy in germany to build a company for making sauces.

greetings
Mathias

TheChosen1982 said:
hallo!

thanks to Neil and alphanerd for this positive response to my sauce! i not expected that its gonna be such a hit.

I would have send both some more but I'm totally run out cause i only made a small amount. I#m not a profesionell saucemaker its just my hobby, cause its not easy in germany to build a company for making sauces.

greetings
Mathias

Welcome Mathias,

Your sauce sounds tasty and the vid was pretty cool. Definitely something that would be popular.

thanks dude!

but like i said in germany it isnt that easy to sell sauces, if i would sell it right now, i'm gonna get in big trouble :(
there are so many ยง you have to look after.

i'am thinking about to build a little company for making and selling sauces, but i need time and $$money$$

sry for maybe bad english. try to get better

Back