beer Best home brewing topics??

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
This is for the home brewers.

I am going to be launching a home brewing forum :onfire:

I would like some help in deciding forum categories, and any other suggestions you have.

Thanks!

And don't forget about...

extracts
bottling
kegging
beer and food

Will this forum be an addon to the THP forum or other? No matter...I am sooooo there!

Salute', TB.

Yes, a separate site dedicated to the homebrew!

Can you elaborate on what each of those is for the forum description part?

Thanks guys!

Thanks. Yeah, all the other sites are good for research, but I don't want to copy them.

This is enough for now. I'll let you know when it's online and probably ask again.

Cheers!

thehotpepper.com said:
Thanks. Yeah, all the other sites are good for research, but I don't want to copy them.

This is enough for now. I'll let you know when it's online and probably ask again.

Cheers!

Will the new site include a forum much like The Lounge dedicated to drunken hooliganism and tomfoolishnessessess?

Salute', TB.

TB's concerned about drunk posting already LOL.

thehotpepper.com said:
TB's concerned about drunk posting already LOL.

Of course I am. One of the first threads I'll start will be The Drunken Brewer. Then we'll need a separate forum just for drunken bums and fools to post in....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..(Moy,Nova, IGG, JayT, Quad, and yes...THP!!) (I left my name off of that list as I am a given.)

Salute', TB.

texas blues said:
Of course I am. One of the first threads I'll start will be The Drunken Brewer. Then we'll need a separate forum just for drunken bums and fools to post in....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..(Moy,Nova, IGG, JayT, Quad, and yes...THP!!) (I left my name off of that list as I am a given.)

Salute', TB.

I never drunk post....or is that post drunk......I'll think about it when i'm sober...:rofl:

Idea sounds great THP.....Are you going to have membership numbers or just join dates like this forum? I can just see everyone in here rushing to get in as soon as it opens to try and get No. 2....:lol: THP being No. 1.

Don't go telling everyone it's open at like 10am your time cause i'll be in bed and that wouldn't be very nice....:lol:

this is the aussie forum that tony05 and myself are members of....it's pretty good and has near 11000 members, it's been going for about 6 or more years and there layout is pretty good....

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/index.php

They even have a chilli section...:lol:

texas blues said:

Salute', TB.
Yay i am a foolish drunken bum! Thats one step up from a foolish sober bum, woot!

Back