• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food ass kicking popcorn

so i just finished a bag of ass kicking popcorn, the original habanero variety. was watching monty python's quest for the holy grail. :lol: anyway..i have to say that it didn't kick my ass. tasted fine, and there was some heat..just slow to build up. after a little bit, i decided to pour some blair's death rain nitro rub in the bag and give it a good shake. that was what i needed.

anyone else ever have this popcorn? is the original habanero the hottest one? the guy at the store told me it was, so i bought that one. they had a couple of varieties as well as the popcorn from the other thread (i think) and dave's brand.

sickmont or any other floridians we have here..if you're wondering where i got it, there's a booth at the oldsmar fleamarket called pepperheads..the guy makes his own range of sauces and rubs under the same name: pepperheads. prices weren't too good though..

as a side, i bought one bottle of his hottest sauce called horrific, a small bottle of black mamba, the blairs death rain nitro rub, the popcorn, a bag of blair's habenero kettle chips, and he threw in another bottle of his sauce and a small bottle of his sauce for free. the little bottle will be perfect for taking out to restaurants as it's only about 2" tall, 1" wide at most, and light(plastic).

hmm..well i'll give them another shot, but if it still isn't hot the next time, i'll just do what i did last time i made popcorn. just made some normal butter popcorn and poured some blair's nitro on it.

Back