• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Name your most precious collectible

dang...this is a blast from the past and has got to be a record...thread resurected after almost 5 years...last post before these last two was 1 August 2006...

Blair.jpg

That being said. I was talking to Chip Hearn at the last Peppers at the Beach gig a couple weeks ago. He stated there are FAR less Calderas out there than people think. Many of them have exploded. If you own one, keep it in a shaded, cool area.

That being said. I was talking to Chip Hearn at the last Peppers at the Beach gig a couple weeks ago. He stated there are FAR less Calderas out there than people think. Many of them have exploded. If you own one, keep it in a shaded, cool area.

:shocked: .....uh.... :scared:

Define "exploded"

Other than reserves,my favorite hot sauce would have to be blairs sexabi mild medium and xxxhot sauce.which I own as it would not make sence to name something that I do not. :)

Glad I kept all of my sauces out of the sun, including my Caldera, they're all nice and cool in the den where the shades are never drawn.

My favorite is my blairs 08 halloween reserve. Love the crystal stand it came with.
i wish i had an 08.other than the 09 and 04 ,that seems to be virtually impossile to get ahold of.and when their is one available.its gone as quickly as it came. :confused: i tip my hat to you

hm.... proboaly my bottle of franks from a double pack from S&S thats currently sitting in my fridge...

Here's a neat one. The very FIRST commercial bottle of one of our wing sauces. This was the first batch test before the first major run was crested. Kinda cool.

DSC04634.jpg

Back