• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Hot Chocolate

Hope you enjoy the pictures below,Not a Douglah,Choc Jolokia Or a Chocolate Habanero Long..But a Chocolate Habolokia of course a Choc Habanero Crossed With A Bhutt Jolokia and is the hottest chili i ever tasted, Honestly the amount even in a tiny amount was like having a tooth extracted.

mini-DSC02504.jpg

mini-DSC02506.jpg

mini-DSC02503.jpg

mini-DSC02507.jpg

Cool looking pods. I see in some of the pictures how different the pod sizes are so I was wondering where the pod in the pic with the ruler falls in terms of the other pods. Are the pods that size on average? Just curious. And I am going to attempt to keep some plants pure next season with tulle so if you want you could sent me some seeds and I could grow one or two and if the plants produce what you are looking for I could send you seeds from those plants back. Just an idea but I have no experience with it so I cannot guarantee anything.

Damn those look like they could melt out a tooth!Nice pods though and by the way..The 1st datil pods are bright red so i`ll be sending you yours the end of this week.The brightest red I think i`ve seen on a pepper.

They look melt in your mouth good! Great looking cross too talas.

Omri, what do you mean by stabilizing? Getting fertile seeds from the fruit? Thank you.

They look blazin. Skydiver, the seeds will be viable just not stable. They most likely will germinate but you might get many different shaped pods, flavors, colors.

gorgeous pods talas...

Never really tasted anything like them..even the bottom of the pod and taking just a tiny amount produces the most intense heat i have ever tasted much more than one of the Nagas/Jolokias or scorpion/7pot haven't a clue what a Douglahs like heat wise,But i can describe the heat as an experience and after eating a quarter of a pod i was in intense numbing pain..but after 10 minutes or so you get that lovely smokey aftertaste :)

choco jolokias?

That interesting fruit, that so the flavor what dominates but?

they shine very rich and attractive

it interests that to me crosses, just realises something similar, as soon as I am going to separate the typical of my interest.

this December or January already reporting the results.

greetings

Yanick

Back