• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My cultivation (Luigi55) 2008

Some image of my cultivation:

Wild Boonie
Wild_Boonie.jpg

C0948
C0948.jpg

coracao de galinha
Coracao-2.jpg

7Pod
7pod_P.jpg

These are giant plants and great looking pods. YOu are growing some varities I have never seen before. They look awesome. Good job!

Hi Luigi55 very nice pepper garden and welcome to THP! Where are you from exactly because all your plants look so happy and full of fruits. You look to be very successful with your crosses, that look like they were ment to look. Most of my crosses just look like an ordinary red pepper. THP members are world wide.

Very nice plants Luigi. How different do the Habanero White Giants taste compared to the standard White Habs (if you've tasted them)? It's just that I love the taste of White Habs and wondered if I could get more quantity by growing the Habanero White Giant ones.

Awesome plants. The wild boonie is loaded with pods. Those crosses look awesome, especially the bhut crossed with the scorpion.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Hi Luigi55 very nice pepper garden and welcome to THP! Where are you from exactly because all your plants look so happy and full of fruits. You look to be very successful with your crosses, that look like they were ment to look. Most of my crosses just look like an ordinary red pepper. THP members are world wide.

Hi Pepper Ridge Farm, I am Italian, of the island Sardinia
The temperatures are still good, for the cultivation
I hope that they are good, still a few months
I have many green fruits to mature

rainbowberry said:
Very nice plants Luigi. How different do the Habanero White Giants taste compared to the standard White Habs (if you've tasted them)? It's just that I love the taste of White Habs and wondered if I could get more quantity by growing the Habanero White Giant ones.

Hi rainbowberry, the taste of the Habanero Giant is very good
I prefer however, the habaneros White bullet,
If you want some seeds of Habanero White Giant
sent your address in MP

Back