for-sale Some Powder Mixes for sale

I have a few new powder mixes for sale.

I am very happy in how the flavor of these comes through! :)

My first mix is House Favorite, Consists of Red Bhuts and Red 7's, for kick!, Small Bell Chilly, Surinam 8,,a couple of my favorite C Chinense! and some Cluster Rod a great tasting C. Baccatum. A great sharp bite powder! with a wonderful fresh, all around burn!

My Next red powder is All Good 7's ,, Jonah ,Brain Strain, Primo, TS Morouga Blend...along with a C Frutesence mix of Donne Sali ,Aji Chuncho, Malagueta and Lombok...A very hot and complex flavor! Long lasting burn!

My Yummy Yellow Mix is very yummy! Yellow 7's , Yellow Bhuts, and Yellow Bouquet/C Baccatum.
This powder has a sweet hint from the Yellow bouquet followed by nice punch! Surprisingly hot for a yellow mix!

Hot Salt,, I infuse the salt with fresh peppers, very nice tasting and very hot!!

Pepper mixes are 8$ per 1/2 oz, and 15$ per oz,
Hot salt is 10$ per oz

Paypal, US only.

Kevin

I received my powders yesterday and they are amazing. The red 7 mix is super tasty and hits you all over heat wise. Can't get enough of it. A little goes a long way.

The house favorite is also very tasty. Nice clean burn with no earthy after taste. Perfect for seasoning meat or eating on popcorn.

The hot salt is the perfect blend of salt and pepper. Not hot ,very mild with a hint of smoke. Can't wait to try it on a fat steak tonight. Thank you Kevin for the fast shipping and wonderful products. :halo:

Thanks Jamie! :dance: I'm glad you liked them bro!

The hot salt also makes a great rimming salt for Marguaritas and Tequila shots! :cheers:

Kevin

I still have some House Favorite, All Good 7's , Yummy Yellow and Hot Salt left!

All of these mixes are awesome !

For anyone wanting some,, I am cutting the price on the powders to 10$ an oz
and for the salt,,to 10$ per 2oz.
I wanted to make this offer while my powder is still super fresh . :cool:

This includes free shipping to US.

Kevin

I cannot say enough great stuff about Kevin!! I contacted him about ordering a few items for my husbands birthday since he is the pepper phenatic! He was more than helpful and got bal to all of messages so fast! I am so excited for my husband to use everything I ordered so I can post my rave review of his products.... I know they will be amazing!! ;-)
Thanks for all of your help. I could not be more appreciated.

Awesome Ryan!
Im glad you like the mixes!

The ones you got this time,, are both very hot ,but its like two completely different burns! :fireball:

Cheers!
Kevin

Back