vendor Bayou Trader's Peppermania

Anybody got any reviews on Bayou Trader's Peppermania? They seem to have a nice selection, but haven't read anything about their seed quality.

I have used them more than once and have had the best germination rates and just truly amazing peppers. They are always my first choice in vendors unless they don't have a variety I'm looking for.

I also love the "mystery bag" I get with every order. You have no clue what they are, but I grew a few out and found a new favorite pepper as a result!

This season was my first to order from her. Received my seeds in 4 business days, and she included a couple of extras, and a hand written thank you note. IMO, great service, and selection. Still waiting on seeds to germinate, so can't speak to the quality of the seeds yet, but I'm planning to order from her again.

This season was my first to order from her. Received my seeds in 4 business days, and she included a couple of extras, and a hand written thank you note. IMO, great service, and selection. Still waiting on seeds to germinate, so can't speak to the quality of the seeds yet, but I'm planning to order from her again.

+1 here. Her seeds were among the first to germinate (i'm germinating seeds from a handful of suppliers) and at a high percentage rate. The freebies she sent were righteous - Congo Trinidad and Inca Red Drop! I'd definitely order from Beth again.

Just recieved my first purchase from Peppermania. I ordered bottles, caps and labels. The shipment only took two days to recieve and everything was perfect. Beth also threw in 2 packs of seed as well!! Thanks Beth. :dance:

Giving this thread a bump to add my +1. Nice selection, good germination rates, speedy shipping, informative website and newsletters, and most importantly, seeds ALWAYS grow true to expectation. They were my first pepper seed vendor and I always find something to buy from them every year. If I was limited to only one seed vendor, Peppermania (Beth) would unquestionably be the one.

Beth called me this afternoon.

Should be Christmas later this week.
Care package time. Whoooo Hoooo!

I think since it was raining in TX. she decided to dig out her smoker and do up some pods instead of going to visit her plants.
I may have inspired her after telling her I am done smoking 60+lbs. of Chile Manzano and Rocoto pods.
Now for the grinding...

Can't go wrong with Beth's products and service.

I ordered seeds from her almost two weeks ago and still haven't received them. Hopefully today when i g et home they will be there.

Correction it was the 2nd I ordered em. Just a week. I'll give it a couple more days. No rush im not planting em this year anyways.

Ive ordered seeds from her 2 times. Loved the extras she even threw in the mystery pack. And a extra type of pepper. Ill order more next year.
Anyone know if her seeds are non gmo. Or what there listed as.

Beth called last night.
I mentioned that a poster here said they didn't get their seeds...
I didn't look up the name etc.
She said to E mail her.
If you have already gotten the seeds I think you should tell people that you did.Otherwise your post looks like you never got them. Not cool.
She told me that every once in a while,even though she pays the higher postage rate for the thicker enveloped orders they-the P.O.- still run it through the sorting machine and it sometimes scrapes off the address label.
When that happens she has to re send the seeds.
Either way,E mail her if you still didn't get your seeds and update your post if you did.

She doesn't sell GMO varieties(look at her seed varieties) and grows without poisons etc.
I know she uses organic ferts.

I place an order back in November that never showed up. I chalked it up to a bug with international shipping (to Canada). Sent her a followup email last week but haven't heard anything back. Hope everything's ok over there.

Back