Trinidad Scorpion Butch T

Hi guys as you all know at the end of every season i offer some fresh pods for sale... well this season its the Butch T .. time so here you will have a small flat rate box of ripe Trinidad Scorpion Butch T ... the box contains from 35-40 pod... now thats alot of scorpions..

Price is $25 shipping included. if you want more than two boxed the price is $20/ i may have 5 to 6 boxes at the most. please make sure you send me your address... first in first served... not first paying... first asking for it and sending me PM...

good luck ....
Judy
hpim3300.jpg

Judy,

I would love a box, but don't get paid until Friday. Do you think you'd have any left? Thanks.

Regards,
Edward

Judy,

I would love a box, but don't get paid until Friday. Do you think you'd have any left? Thanks.

Regards,
Edward
your box will be shipped monday... you dont have to pay first... i trust you guys... just send me your address in PM please.

I too would also like a box. Ill pm you pronto

P.S. - just got my seeds from you judy! Thanks for all the extras too. Already have some of them germinating!

I would like a box Judy. I think I could make it till spring if needed with these and the ones I just got from on here in auction. PM on the way thanks.

yes i would like a box of butch t's this may be a stupid question but i'm new to this so what is a pm also for some reason i could not email you to give my address do you know whats up with that

Back