Market Research Questionnaire for JungleRain

MarketResearch Questionnaire for JungleRain

We (my wife and I) will be starting a new business venture mid November, The business will be Selling Hot Pepper Sauces,Dried Pepper powders, powder blends and spice mixes along with Pepper seeds.

For those of you not aware, we have a starting range of 9 sauces all fruit based as well as 15 varieties of dried pepper powders and almost 100 varieties of pepper seeds (more to be added later this season).

We wil lhave an ecommerce website: junglerain.com.au (currently underconstruction)

Also we are undertaking a business course to help us succeed in this venture and this is why we need to do some market research.

We are asking if anyone can spare some of their time and help us by answering a questionnaire. We would very much appreciate any help at all. You don't have to answer all the questions just those you think appropriate.

Please just copy and paste the questionnaire and answer those questions you can then email to; jungle.rain@optusnet.com.au with "questionnaire" written in the subject line.

Your Details

What is your name and/or your Forum name? (you don't need to answer this question ifyou like)

Where are you from, Country/state?

What is your age?

What is your Gender?

Hot Pepper Sauce

What heat ratingdo you prefer for your pepper sauce?

What ingredients do you like in your pepper sauce?

Do you like sweet, fruity, sour or tangy?

What is the average you would like to pay for a pepper sauce?

How often do you buy hot pepper sauces or products?

What is it that first attracts your attention when purchasing a pepper sauce?

How would you feel about a pepper sauce that you could eat with ice cream?

What don't you like about some pepper sauces?

What would do you think sets apart from one pepper sauce from another?

Do you like the taste of vinegar in your pepper sauce?

When buying a sauce, do you look for heat or flavor first?

Do you like a natural ingredient in your pepper sauce?

Do you like pepper extracts in your pepper sauce?

What is your favorite brand of pepper sauce at the moment and why?

How do you usually find out about a new pepper sauce or product?

Would the label/packaging of a pepper sauce attract your attention?

What would the first thing be that would attract you to a new pepper sauce or pepperproduct?

How often do you eat spicy food?

Is it difficult to find hot pepper sauces/products with enough heat?

Where do you buy your hot pepper sauces/products, online, markets, Stores or other?

Dried Hot Pepper Powder

Do you like a pure pepper powder, pepper mix or spice blend?

How much do you pay for your pepper powders and what is the weight of the content?

How do you buy your pepper powders, in shakers, packages or other types of containers?

Hot Pepper Collectables

Do you collect hot pepper sauce? If so, how many do you have in your collection?

Would you pay a higher price for a collectable pepper sauce?

What do you look for a collectable pepper sauce?

JungleRain

Would you like to try a hot pepper & wasabi, mustard if it was available to you ?

Would you try JungleRain gourmet pepper sauces and product s if they were available toyou?

What other hot pepper products are your favorite, apart from pepper sauces and pepper powders,i.e. Chocolate, Nuts, etc.?

Hot Pepper Seeds & Plants

What type of the pepper plant varieties do you like?

When buying pepper seeds, what would be an ideal amount of seed in each package?

How much do you pay for your pepper seeds?

What variety would you choose and why?

Cool. I will fill this out in the next week or so. One thing I would recommend as a designer is DO NOT USE the "bleeding cowboy" typeface as your logotype. It's a super awesome typeface however TONS of people use it for all kinds of stuff. If you are committed to it, than you should take the effort to personalize it in illustrator or another vector editing software to make it unique.

When I was a noob to design, I used this face. It's very charming. But that's why it's overused. If you need help building/designing a logo, send me a PM. I've made tons and can help to make you something unique/one of a kind. No charge.

Best of luck on your endeavors!

one done for you-

JR, here's another for your survey:

Does buying internationally vs. domestically factor into your decision when purchasing a particular brand of hot sauce because of the cost of shipping?

Just some thoughts. Good luck.

Thanks Dan,

I'm finding that out indirectly by what people have been mentioning
on the questionnaire about purchasing from internet sites.
It seems that if I am to sell to the US or else where,
I think I would need to ship a large amount to a distributor/wholesaler to help keep costs down

done, I hope it can help you

good luck
icon_smile.gif

OK JR...got it done for ya. My answers are based on myself being a 3 year vegetable Gardner and an very excited new PepperHead :mouthonfire: This will be my first year growing Super Hots :woohoo:
Best of luck on your venture

Paris

Back