• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

A box of pure fire!

Well I was very suprised when I arrived home from the weekend . It was a package of pure fire from Wayright. Thank you Kevin. I would like to share the beauty that was inside the box!Assam Red and yellow bhuts, brain strain, 7 pod chocolate, 7 pod yellow, ts morouga blend,and douglah's. For someone that has( sorry had) never had a fresh super I am overwhelmed with joy! :dance:

image001-7.png

TS morouga blend with spikes!

100_2309-1.jpg

Brain :mouthonfire:

100_2290.jpg

chocolate 7

100_2307.jpg

inside/ ate this puppy last night with a yellow bhut. It got me good :onfire: The yellow bhut tasted like a sweet pepper after trying the brown 7 :crazy:
100_2319-1.jpg

The red Assam Bhut/ this one got me Sunday night :mouthonfire:

100_2289.jpg

yellow 7

100_2304.jpg

And a family shot with some of Kevin's death shake :hell:
100_2299.jpg

What an awesome sight to see as you opened that package. Welcome to the world of fresh peppers. The problem is now you are hooked! :hell:

I remember that same first time experience last year. What a neat feeling. Those are some amazing pods and great pics!

Great Box of Fire! That is a great variety as well. Kevin did a perfect job with the spread. Also, they look like they arrived relatively unscathed. Enjoy the rest Jamie!

Matt

I got something like that from Alphaeon earlier this year and it gives you a warm feeling inside.......as soon as you take a bite.

wow Jamie christmas came very early @ your house thanks to Kevin! beautiful pods a treasure trove of beautiful colors and flavors, finger burning good ;)
paul :onfire:

The flames have spread. :fire: Thanks, man. I'll post my experience with each one after work. I have to sit here all afternoon and look at these bad boys.

What an awesome sight to see as you opened that package. Welcome to the world of fresh peppers. The problem is now you are hooked! :hell:
Thank you nmorris279. I have been hooked just now even more!

I remember that same first time experience last year. What a neat feeling. Those are some amazing pods and great pics!

Chileaddict, it was a feeling i will never forget!

Great Box of Fire! That is a great variety as well. Kevin did a perfect job with the spread. Also, they look like they arrived relatively unscathed. Enjoy the rest Jamie!

Matt
Mey Matt. They looked like they had been picked that same day. And yes it was a perfect variety. I can now relate to your first ever super hot!

I got something like that from Alphaeon earlier this year and it gives you a warm feeling inside.......as soon as you take a bite.

Thanks Brian. Chili friends are the best :beer:

wow Jamie christmas came very early @ your house thanks to Kevin! beautiful pods a treasure trove of beautiful colors and flavors, finger burning good ;)
paul :onfire:
You know it Chef Paul.

oh also jamie, I will need a review of the brain strain and butch t as I have not tasted them yet! :cool:
I will let you know as soon as I try them But I did find out they are not Butch t's they are ts morouga blend!

Nothing says lovin like a package full of peppers! Nice!
Appreciate the compliment Sethsquatch

Thanks Nick. How is it hanging in the swamp :hell:

The flames have spread. :fire: Thanks, man. I'll post my experience with each one after work. I have to sit here all afternoon and look at these bad boys.
Yes it is a marvelous site Al my man :beer:

oh man, that is a great sight to see! i am jealous!
Thank you Eric. I am jealous of myself :lol:

That is some serious heat. I would love to hear your thoughts on their flavor after you try them. Are you eating them fresh, making food or sauce or going to powder them? Maybe a little of each. Have Fun!

badass.

Thanks for sharing the pics!
It was my pleasure. Thanks for looking :dance:

That is some serious heat. I would love to hear your thoughts on their flavor after you try them. Are you eating them fresh, making food or sauce or going to powder them? Maybe a little of each. Have Fun!
Well Beagle, I have watched your pepper videos and I do not know if I could do a review like that. I plan on eating them fresh ( not the whole thing just a piece ) ,roasting with garlic and olive oil( my wife and I's favorite) and I will make some kind of salsa and or hot sauce with the rest.
So far I have tried 4 of the 7. The first night I ate about a dime size piece of the assam bhut . It was a very clean tasting pepper( not earthy like a hab) and you could taste a lil citrus, but the heat was intense and immediate. It took me about twenty minutes to recover. When the pain had subscided I threw in on the grill for about 20 minutes with some garlic and dill. I cut it up with my wife and I's meal and it was delicious.

We decided to try the chocolate 7 and and yellow bhut the next night. Once again we both ate a dime size piece of each. 1st was the choc 7 . Very tasty like a chocolate hab. But the heat was 10 times stronger. My wife began hiccupping immediately. For some reason I don't get the hiccupps. The pain had me sweating and wanting some milk but i held my composure. I am glad I did not try the whole thing. Second was the yellow bhut. I was ready for some major heat but it was not half as hot as the choc 7. It tasted like a aji lemon on steroids to me. But nothing like the assam bhut or brown 7. The rest went on the grill for a tasty and spicy pork chop dinner.

And last night we took on the Brain :crazy: . I was not looking forward to this one. When I cut it in half it smelled like a red hab but the oils said not even close. My better half from across the room shouted out that smells like a hot one. So I ate a dime size piece again. It was very earthy tasting like a red savina. But I had very little time to relish the taste due to the immense heat that followed. It cleared my sinuses out right away and my entire mouth burned for what seemed eternity. After that my wife sliced up half of hers and ate it with her meal. I was done . You could tell it was hurting her bad . She was hiccupping like crazy and sweating perfusley( but she did not say a word and proceeded to finish her plate) .I was in awe of her. Needless to say this was the hottest pepper we have had yet :mouthonfire:

I will review the TS Morouga, Douglah,and 7 yellow later this week. :lol:

I bet that "Brain" really bit! Waiting to hear about the Douglah! That chocolate 7 looks lot like a chocolate bhut?
Hey Darrin. Send me some fresh Tuna :lol: Yeah the Brain hurt me so I think the Douglah is gonnna do the same. And the chocolate 7 seems a lil rounder than the bhut but who am I to judge. I think the Douglah looks like a chocolate hab on the outside. Scared to look on the inside :lol:

Good looking box of fire pods and good reviews as you work your way thru the differnt supers. Yes the Brain Strain is as :hot: as :hell: .

Thanks Cappy. As I was eating a small sliver I thought for a second,this ain't too hot what is all the fuss about. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks :mouthonfire:

Where the vids??? Share the pain! LOL! I bet those Brains are hot. I have only seen pics, but they always look like they make you take a step back. I would be worried most about the Douglah...Knowing my luck, I would get all the technology set up, do an intro, eat a bite, and my throat would swell and I couldn't talk. The next 10 minutes would be me writhing in pain. Most of the reviews I have seen talk about the throat burn. I would love for you to confirm or deny this.

Go with Christ bro. You are gonna need it.

Matt

Back