• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Free nutrient samples

Hi All,

I hope this post is ok. I didn't see anything in the rules against it.

I will post a link below that shows you how to get different Hydroponic nutrient companies to send you free samples. They are usually more than happy to send out the samples. I've sent out about 15 emails and received full nutrient lines and additives from about 6 companies. It just takes some emailing on your part. That way you can try different products without buying first. I didn't even have to pay postage on any of these.

Please be warned the link is to a Marijuana grow site so there is some foul language used:

How to Score Free Samples from Nutrient Companies

Good luck!

Hi All,

I hope this post is ok. I didn't see anything in the rules against it.

I will post a link below that shows you how to get different Hydroponic nutrient companies to send you free samples. They are usually more than happy to send out the samples. I've sent out about 15 emails and received full nutrients lines and additives from about 6 companies. It just takes some emailing on your part. That way you can try different products without buying first. I didn't even have to pay postage on any of these.

Please be warned the link is to a Marijuana grow site so there is some foul language used:

How to Score Free Samples from Nutrient Companies

Good luck!
Edgie, what companies respond to you for it, I tried it and had a great response so far. I had to pick some up at the local hydro store, but here is everything I have gotten free to date. Some of the hydro stores had samples laying around that they gave me to try out.

6127762249_88ec8b5bc9_b.jpg

and

6153033159_97e5d637d0_b.jpg

Here is a list of the companies that I have received free samples from:

Plant Success
Botanicare
Cutting Edge Solutions (sent full quart size product line & t-shirt :) )
Heavy16
Hydroponix
SuperNatural
Atami
Sierra Natural Science Inc.

I also had to go to my local Hydro shop to pick up a few, but I had to stop in and get some Neem anyway.

There are still a bunch of companies that I haven't contacted yet, but I already have enough samples to last 5 or 6 cycles. I figure don't kill the goose.

Who sent you the Smart pots?!?!?! I would love to try them!

I'll post some pictures of what I've received.

Actually, i went to there website http://www.smartpots.com/contact-us and filled out the info and asked for it, the guy was real nice. Also, rootpouch.com suppose to send me some of there fabric containers to try out also.

Cools on the ATAMI, i tried there sample page for bloombastic, and followed up with and email and it always gets returned, kind of sucks but I will still try with others. I even tried for and LED light and the lady told me nice try and they couldn't do it, but it was worth a shot.

Hi all,

I finally found my camera. Here are some of the free items that I've received. I'm currently trying out the Cutting Edge Solutions line and will most likely keep using their product.

Now on to the pictures!

6185288612_5e69cfbd8f.jpg

6184767563_04c718853e.jpg

6184766417_41d02e6df4.jpg

6184765979_c454e316d8.jpg

6184765465_0121a896a9.jpg

6184765017_d045976516.jpg

I received a few other things, but I think you guys get the point.

Regards,
Edward

I've been testing these out for a couple of months now. I have to say that Cutting Edge Solution seems to be winning, so far. I don't get the PH fluctuations that I do with some of the others. I'm definitely going to buy this product line.

Here are a few webforms to fill out for free samples:

Spidermite spray. Just fill contact form and ask for a sample.
http://www.spidermitekiller.com/contact-us/

Xnutrients, great stuff.
http://www.xnutrients.com/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&chronoformname=SamplePackRequest2

Atami Bloombastic. I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard great things about their products.
http://www.bloombastic.com/index.php?topic=free_sample

Here are contact email addresses for different nutrient companies (taken from original link):
Green Star - simonh@getgreenstar.com
Hyperion Garden supply - j.spivey@hyperionsupply.com
Plagron - mark@plagron.com
Guanokalong - info@guanokalong.nl
Growth technology - gcsales@growthtechnology.com
My Green Planet - mark@mygreenplanet.com
Plant Success - Info@plant-success.com
Aurora Innovations - austin@aurorainnovations.org
Cyco Flower - info@cycoflower.com (owner Shaun@cycoflower.com) Reforest - info@reforest.com
Organicare usa - info@organicareusa.com
HESI - hesi@orange.nl
Heavy 16 - info@heavy16.com
Olivia's Solutions - olivias@jps.net
Nutrilife - info@nutrilifeproducts.com
Dyna Grow - info@dyna-gro.com
Grotek - info@grotek.net
House and Garden Nutrients - Accounts@House-Garden.us
Spray-n-grow - natalie@spray-n-grow.com
BloomBastic - info@bloombastic.com
Maxicrop - maxicrop@maxicrop.com
Fox Farm - foxfarm@foxfarmfertilizer.com
Hydro Organics - info@hydro-organics.com
Bio Buzz - Webmaster@Bio-Buzz.com
Hydro Dynamics - info@hydrodynamicsintl.com
General Hydroponics - info@genhydro.com
Advanced Nutrients - info@advancednutrients.com

I have a few more webform addresses that I'll post tomorrow. Good luck & happy sampling!

Regards,
Edward

Thanks for the links, but don't bother with liquid ladybug, not even worth your time to request a sample. Might as well spray cool aid on your pods. :beer:

Hey i really appreciate all that work you put into the emails and forms. The problem I am having is I dont even know what stores you can buy these at for them to send them to the store. Does behnke's count as one of these stores?

Scratch that i just found the store locator on the website.

Here is the email response I got from Cutting Edge Solutions today...

Hello Matthew.

Firstly, thank you for your interest in our products. We had been sending samples directly to people, but we are trying to steer people towards their local shop to request samples. In all honesty, the number of sample requests has gotten a bit overwhelming and we are just trying to streamline the process. Do you have a favorite local shop that you prefer to visit? Please feel free to give the store owner my Email to expedite the process if they are able to help with the sample request. I apologize that we aren't offering samples direct, but we are hoping to get the shops more involved in distributing samples. Thank you again for your interest, I am sure we can get you a sample pack sooner than later...happy growing!
Peace,

Joel H.
General Manager
Cutting Edge Solutions, LLC
joel@cuttingedgesolutions.org

I am trying to bribe him into sending me some samples by offering dried pods and powders in exchange. Worth a shot LOL

http://sierranaturalscience.com/SNSSamples.html here is aplace to get some sample they have a veriety of diffent produces

Edgie, I gave you a +1 for this!! Sent a bunch of emails and filled out some free sample forms. This is great! Thank you! :cheers:

Here is the email response I got from Cutting Edge Solutions today...

Hello Matthew.

Firstly, thank you for your interest in our products. We had been sending samples directly to people, but we are trying to steer people towards their local shop to request samples. In all honesty, the number of sample requests has gotten a bit overwhelming and we are just trying to streamline the process. Do you have a favorite local shop that you prefer to visit? Please feel free to give the store owner my Email to expedite the process if they are able to help with the sample request. I apologize that we aren't offering samples direct, but we are hoping to get the shops more involved in distributing samples. Thank you again for your interest, I am sure we can get you a sample pack sooner than later...happy growing!
Peace,

Joel H.
General Manager
Cutting Edge Solutions, LLC
joel@cuttingedgesolutions.org

I am trying to bribe him into sending me some samples by offering dried pods and powders in exchange. Worth a shot LOL

They will definitely send something to your local hydro shop. I got their full line and a few other things. Their products are excellent!

Edgie, I gave you a +1 for this!! Sent a bunch of emails and filled out some free sample forms. This is great! Thank you! :cheers:
Thanks. All you have to do is be patient and don't expect anything. I've gotten a bunch of great product this way. It has really helped me make that hard decision on where my hard earned money goes. Cheers.

Hi All,

I sent out emails to Root Pouch and Smart Pots, yesterday. I've already received positive responses from them. I can't wait to try both of them to see which one I'm going to buy. Below are the email addresses:

info@smartpots.com
info@rootpouch.com

Please be polite and sincere when emailing them. We don't want to kill the goose. Thanks.

Regards,
Edward

Back