• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! BATTLE ROYALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

German dish w/German beer as an ingredient

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
1. Before you attempt to vote, please visit the Throwdowns forum and read the 16 Battle Royales (the 16 topics below this), and write down your chosen winners, because in this poll you will be forced to vote on all 16. We don't want you just voting for your favorite and blindy voting for the rest, that is not cool.

2. If you were in the TD you will have to vote on your own, so please vote for yourself (unless of course you really want to vote for your competitor!)

Now, who has the BEST!!!!! 16 crowns will be handed out!

ENDS FRIDAY JULY 1 at 4 PM EDT!
or...............
Not ties! Poll will be extended in the event of any tie.

We should vote for an overall winner too!
Mebbe a special crown! :beer:

that would be cool , but it puts people a disadvantage, like say those of us who had to do burgers , a burger TD is just a burger, but some of the types TD's allow for the creation of huge feasts, like the seafood one or cajun etc.., so the single item TD's cant compete with the people who got to do larger spreads due to the nature of their TD. just my 2 cents lol :)

Spent a good hour looking them over, reading full descriptions for flavors, etc. AMAZING FOLKS!

Got my votes in.

JayT I will not enforce that vote penalty, I want people to win for the food and not on a technicality. zdecker allowed your entry w/o penalty, that was my suggestion... but I take that back.

May the best men and women win!!!!

This is getting interesting!

Damn that was a tough bunch of decisions!

Brilliant entries from everybody, shame I couldn't just vote for them all.

Â¥

Great entries everyone. What tough choices.
I didn't realize until now that both hot-dog entries were named heart attack dogs. I guess we sort of think alike Weebz :)

Odin's Crotch! This is a lot to look through. Oh well, I
didn't really want to do any work at work today anyway...

There are a bunch of 5 star entrees in these TDs...and like musky said...some very tough decisions...good luck to all that participated and for those that watched...glad you decided to take a gander at what REAL food looks like...these recipes are killer..

After studying all the entries last night, I cast my votes. As usual, I wanted to vote for everyone because all entries were amazing. Great job everyone!

Wow that was tough....spent about an hour over two days going through and writing down results.....odd that I seem to have voted against the popular vote in almost every TD ??!! - what does that say about my tastes in food??!! (doesn't bode well if I ever try one of these TD's !!).....

This was great fun, congrats to all !@:woohoo:

Whew, that was a tough one. This was the best TD yet and I agree with some of the other talk about this being an annual event. Great work everyone!!

All I can say is I would be happy to eat any of these dishes. This is definitely a no loser contest as they are all winners IMO. Awesome looking food everyone, you all did amazing!!!

Great bunch of TD's guys and gals, and it was truely the perfectly named Battle Royale.

Well SL, I just got the call I told you about (finally... only 4 days late), so out the door within the hour and driving to Omaha, Nebraska/Council Bluffs, Iowa area for the emergency levee work. They need Quality Control Mgmt... but getting me instead. :rofl:

SL and paulky... it was truely an honor to have met you both on the kitchen field of battle, and enjoyed it tremendously!

Boss, thanks for putting the 16 TD's together... great work dude!

It seems they need me to be there by tomorrow, so won't know how this turns out for a few days at least... and will drive me up the wall until I can check in again.

Cheers! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back