hello chileheads

Hello all. I have been lurking for a while and decided to show my head . I live on the east coast of cental florida and have been growing hot pepper for about 3 years and have become addicted. Here are some pics of my plants. Nothing special but special to me.
100_2013.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Welcome from WI :welcome:

I wish I could grow plants like yours, but we have six months of Winter here in WI !

Tell us more about your plants and how you grow them, please. Some of us have to live through the experiences of other chileheads!!

Cheers

Rooze

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I know how lucky I am to live in a place where I can grow chili's all year around. I container garden so I can move them in various parts of the yard depending on the season. I use bone meal,garden lime , a cheap 15 30 15 granual and every couple weeks I hit them with some liquid fertilizer at half strenth. Here is what I have growing.
aji lemon
datil
bhut jolakia
chiltepin
red savina
jalapeno
purple jalapeno
carribean red
orange hab
naga jolakia pc1( my favorite)
cubanelle
african tunisian
choclate hab
venetian sweet hab
hybrid chinese 5 color
naga dorsett
numex 4-6
several mystery pepper

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I know how lucky I am to live in a place where I can grow chili's all year around. I container garden so I can move them in various parts of the yard depending on the season. I use bone meal,garden lime , a cheap 15 30 15 granual and every couple weeks I hit them with some liquid fertilizer at half strenth. Here is what I have growing.
aji lemon
datil
bhut jolakia
chiltepin
red savina
jalapeno
purple jalapeno
carribean red
orange hab

Yes indeed you are lucky to live in such a place! And a nice selection you're growing too. :)

Back