• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics PepperJam's Pepper Pod Pics

My first attempt at superhot pepper plants and they are doing nicely, i think the weather is sometimes too hot so they are not producing as much pods as i would like, but i'm excited with what i have so far. I really like the shapes of bhuts and 7pods. Here are some pics

red bhut jolokia
P1010689.jpg

naga morich
P1010690.jpg

red 7pod
P1010693.jpg

another red 7pod from a different plant
P1010698.jpg

yellow 7pod
P1010694.jpg

yellow bhut in container
P1010702.jpg

fatalli
P1010700.jpg

some wierd bhut-habanero hybrid (habalokia) in a container?
P1010701.jpg

Some pics of non-super-hots. I really like the shape of the cali bell pepper. I never seen one in real life. Looks just like the ones in the grocery store! I will probably need to add more support so the plant doesn't buckle under the weight of the peppers.

numex sunrise
P1010695.jpg

kung pao
P1010696.jpg

cali bell pepper
P1010697.jpg

Very nice! Great pics of really nice looking peppers.
What is that black spot at the top of the naga morich pod?

The wind has not been a problem for you?

It is windy down here.

Very nice plants, send me some seeds. Us Texans need to stick together.................

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I hope everyone does even better than me!

Very nice! Great pics of really nice looking peppers.
What is that black spot at the top of the naga morich pod?

Just got home, the black spot was ... dirt :D

The wind has not been a problem for you?

It is windy down here.

Very nice plants, send me some seeds. Us Texans need to stick together.................

Yea its windy, but i have bamboo stakes to keep them from snapping. When i first put the plants in, it didn't like all that wind, but now its strong and ok.

Very nice pod pics! I just love the way the Yellow 7's look and i'm growing the kung Pao this season so it's good to get a look at that. :cheers:

Back