wanted Looking for an artist to draw single panel cartoons

Hello fellow chileheads!

I have been drawing single panel cartoons for years (think Farside, Bizarro, Brevity, F Minus ect...). I stink at drawing so I've never done anything with them.

I am looking for someone who is willing to draw the cartoons I send them via email and send them back to me.

I will do all the work from there. I will print them, write the queries, and send them off to publishers (with me paying the postage). I am not trying to get rich or make this a career. I am just hoping to make some people laugh. Any money I make I will split with you but not everyone I submit to will pay. Your name will be right there next to mine on the cartoon though so you can use it for a resume or portfolio if you desire.

These will be simple B&W drawings that shouldn't take a ton of time. Please send a sample drawing to me and I will contact those whom I feel are what I am looking for.

I am a honest family man who works in law enforcement so please be an honest and law abiding person.

Just to make this clear, you only get money when/if I succesfully sell the cartoon.

Thank you so much.

something i think you should see, go here and register (REALLY EASY) and ask them to do something for you, lots of great suggestions and great people too. just thought that might help

Wow, that is a neat website. I will look at that a lot when I get home.

As for the cartoons I have decided to do it myself! I am not an amazing artist but I am learning quickly. I have been doing it for about 4 months now. www.roguesymmetry.com

Back