event The 2nd Annual Peppers at the Beach

What: the Second Annual Peppers at the Beach, a gathering of chileheads at one of the most expansive hot sauces stores on planet Earth: Peppers, which is located in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. This event is where spicy foods exhibitors can show off their latest products in the parking lot outside the shop, or where heat freaks can discover new great sauces and fiery foods both outside from the vendors or inside the store.

Where: Peppers, 18701 Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

When: May 20 - 22, 2011 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

Who:
Defcon Sauces
Mr. Bar B Que
Fat Kid Sauces
Short & Sweet Sauce Co.
T-Rev's
Progressive Sauces
Captain Thom's Chili Co.
Heartbreaking Dawns
Rizzotti Foods
Cajun Island
Rising Sun Pepper Farm
Sun Pony Inc
B More Nuts
Salsa Dippers
Hot Lava Jelly & Jam Co.
And more!
Plus, representatives from the following blogs: The Hot Zone Online, Hot Sauce Daily, Peppers and More, I Love It Spicy and others

Who else is going?

I can't friggin' wait. I'm going to need to lease a storage unit for all the new sauces I want to try.

I sent an email to Danny Cash bugging him to come. He'd be fun to have there.

Edit: Nevermind, he replied that he will be in Chicago that weekend.

Yes, I can't wait for this once again! We'll be there Friday and Saturday (Nicole's Graduation is Sunday) I'll be cooking up the HBD Gumbo on Saturday!! and who knows what on friday. Bringing some special cookies too!

Me and lellie1o1 will be there. Hopefully we get all the rain out of the way before the weekend begins. What should the attendees bring? A bib?

I will be in there Friday evening with Scott. So it should be a fun adventure, and I look forward to seeing everyone again. Jay, I got a Met hat for you. :twisted:

What the hell do you want me to do with that? I was hoping you would have something good for me this time! I won't be there until Saturday morning. See you then.

What the hell do you want me to do with that? I was hoping you would have something good for me this time! I won't be there until Saturday morning. See you then.

You need to replace that raggedy bandwagon jumper hat you always wear with a quality team. See you then.

Back