Last Chilli Auction for Aus!

Today I will start listing all the products for this auction. Update-See post #6 and #7 for photo of products Same rules as last one and more info here
Anyone in Aus can bid, even if you aren't a member just sign up quickly to the Hot Pepper Forum in the top right hand corner, even companies that have donated are welcome to bid, we want to bring a bit more competition to this one.
So come on people lets make an effort to raise some money for those people affected in the WA & QLD floods. They need our help.

If you simply just want to make a donation please do it in $AU via my paypal account sales@wildfirechilli.com.au . One lucky person who donates may just be chosen to win a special chilli gift pack! :dance:

I have permission from both the Lord Mayors Distress Relief Fund and the Salvation Army to run this auction and pass on donations for them to distribute.

Auction ends Tuesday 9pm WA time, with last minute warnings being posted.

Thanks

Candice

Great stuff.
Sorry I missed the last one.
When do we start?

Oh sorry just noticed you are in the UK. Unfortunately due to extremely high postage costs for international it is for Australian bidders only. :( There will be a USA one held towards the end of the month which salsa lady is helping me with and will have items donated from US suppliers that she will post out that will help in keeping costs down.

Ok here is the list so far

Wild Swan Distillery Chilli Vodka - RRP $45
Wild Swan Distillery shooter glasses x 6 - RRP $30
Chilli & Spice Zakk Wylde Stronger Than Death - RRP $18.75
Chilli & Spice Zakk Wylde Sonic Brew - RRP $18.75
Burning Tastebuds Bhut Jolokia Salt - RRP $6.50
Burning Tastebuds BBQ Chilli & Spice - RRP $6.50
Matchett's Chilli Sting - RRP $10
Matchett's Chilli Fire - RRP $10
Matchett's Chilli Jam - RRP $10
Matchett's Lust - RRP $10
The Berry Farm Chilli & Tomato Sauce - $7.50
Cahoots Chilli Sambal - RRP $8.90
Scorpion Chilli Morning Glory - RRP $12.00
Food Symphony Chillies in Lime & Tequila - RRP $9.00
Blue Kitchen Gourmet Foods Hot Chilli Sauce - RRP $8.95
Blue Kitchen Gourmet Foods Green Curry Paste - RRP $7.50
Heatseekers Chilli Smokey Jolokia 2 - RRP $11.95
Wildfire Chilli Chilli Bar Runner - RRP $22
Sticky Fingers Chilli and Garlic Oil - RRP $9
Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food Jalapeno Harissa - RRP $6
Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food Nuclear Harissa - RRP $6
Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food Traditional Harissa - RRP $6
Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food Chilli Dukkha - RRP $6
Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food Sweet Chilli Salsa - RRP $7

Ok here are the goodies!

IMG_2638.jpg

Ok here is the deal. If the current bid goes up by at least another $20 (so $170 and over) you will also score this:

1 x Capsaicin Kit PURE 16 million SHU crystals (must show ID and be over 18yrs old) THE HOTTEST PRODUCT IN THE UNIVERSE !
2 x mixed seeds
1 x Chilli Ear rings

IMG_2639.jpg

Well there were SQL server messages coming up all last night and I couldn't log into THP, so I couldn't do the countdown. I'm not sure if anyone else had the same problem? If you wanted to make a bid PM me today but otherwise I will say for now Congratulations to Mel. I was hoping to have a bit more interest so I will now be moving the rest of the auctions (apart from the international/USA one) to Ebay.com.au under the username cactus13! . First one here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140505291903Hopefully we can raise a bit more money there. Thanks to all that have participated and donated.

I would have bid for this one too if I wasn't wading through the ugly stinky poor swamp at the moment. I will watch the ebay one closely, I might have found some nice n crisp hard ground by the time it ends.

and there are USA products coming along in a couple days. Keep you eyes out for another couple auctions soon!

Back