• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

posting pic's

Sorry my Friend you mak eit so plain...But I still don't understand ...I am using flicker I go there and upload but how do I get it to THP ?

After it is uploaded to your Flicker account, come back here and start a post. Use the Insert Image icon (2 over from the smiley, above), then paste (or type) the URL to your image into the box that appears, then click the Insert Image button on that box. Your image should appear in your edit box before you even post it - if not, you need to fix your link.

This might help...

If you have the photos uploaded then start by clicking on the photo. This will bring you to a page with only that photo on it.

Click on the "Share This" tab as seen below.

A drop down menu will appear. Click on "Grab the HTML/BBCode" as seen below.

Select BBCode by clicking the dot.
Right mouse click on the URL and select "Copy" from the drop down menu as seen below.

Then proceed to this forum and paste that into a post.

Hey Josh
Thanx for helping me out. I was finally able to figure it out...I posted a picture here as a test and it did work but now my pic. and post is gone ..What happened to it ..There was nothing wrong with it, and it was a picture that I personally took of my plant.

Hey Josh
Thanx for helping me out. I was finally able to figure it out...I posted a picture here as a test and it did work but now my pic. and post is gone ..What happened to it ..There was nothing wrong with it, and it was a picture that I personally took of my plant.

No idea. Try again.

Found my post: Guess where Duh!!! Right where I posted it I guess LOL..Anyways I told ya'll I was stupid..I found it in ( Announcements Forum )

Back