free MORE free pods!

Just like last time, all I ask is that everyone that is interested PLEASE pay shipping. I dont have pics, but I have about a pound of pods. Mostly red habs, cayenne, a couple of yellow 7's, some red thai's, a couple fatali's, I THINK maybe a Bonda ma Jacques (not sure), some thai/naga crosses, and maybe a couple more. Not really looking to send one or two pods. I want to send at LEAST a good hand full.
And again, these are FREE! I just need whomever might be interested in some to pay shipping. I just got laid off last Friday, and have no way to pay for the shipping of these.
This offer is totally up in the air. I just want to give away some of my last pods. If not that many people are interested, I can just send them ALL to someone. Depends on what kind of response I get.
If anyone would like, I can e-mail a pic to them of the peppers. Just let me know!

Ok, here we go.....lol

thats very nice of you Sean, I am set for right now so I will let some of the less fortunate get some. I bet snacksandsuch would love to get in on this.

I dont have any Bonda's left, unfortunately. All I have left are some red savina/habanero crosses and some cayenne. I can send you some seeds for free, if you'd like. If you'd like some, pm me, and I'll get ya taken care of!
But yeah, all of the "good" stuff is gone. Sorry.

Sean

Back