• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

longest pepper i've held so far !

picket it up at my local butcher after having some goooood food :)

no idea on the strain (do you have one?) but man, its definitely the longest ive ever held !
tastes like a bell, enormously juicy and nice !

i had a caffee after my meal and had it lying on the table next to me and the girl who served me
eyes it suspiciously and eventually asked me if that thing was real, lol, guess im not the only
one who hasnt seen such a long fscker before ;)

pefferoni.jpg

Omri said:
Two longest chiles I've seen were Red Sultan and Whippets Tail.

were they like this one lengthwise ? oh yeah omri, id love to take advantage of your offer for seeds btw.

for everyone interested, i have seeds of that long boy!

ohmatic said:
were they like this one lengthwise ? oh yeah omri, id love to take advantage of your offer for seeds btw.

for everyone interested, i have seeds of that long boy!
Did I offer you seeds? I guess it slipped my mind, sorry.
Been kinda chasing the doctors lately as I got injured pretty bad. PM me on Friday with the desired seeds and I'll sort it out.
Again, sorry.

About the original question, though. they're that length, but sometimes a lot longer.

Omri said:
Did I offer you seeds? I guess it slipped my mind, sorry.
Been kinda chasing the doctors lately as I got injured pretty bad. PM me on Friday with the desired seeds and I'll sort it out.
Again, sorry.

About the original question, though. they're that length, but sometimes a lot longer.

thx a lot hope you get your medical issues sorted out quick :)

It does look sort of like a whippet's tail(also known as Pinnochio's nose or Joe's long) but its thicker at the top than I remember and the taste is mild, cayenneish but not very flavorful
Here's a pic of a whippet's tail
851551952_a392dadbcc.jpg

It looks just like one of my Jimmy Nardello's, specially the top part. My longest one was short of a foot though.

Back