seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Student of Spice said:
lmao aaahh now it makes since lol

unstoppable-quote-this.jpg

name of this movie quote anyone??
Unstoppable 2010

Okay, I've finally (whew!) added a few things and the train is once again ready to get moving. Sent PepperPassion a PM and will get it in the mail as soon as I have an address.

My Bad. I gave you guys the wrong tracking number. I was shipping out three packages and looked at the first one. I must have been in a pepper haze.

Wicked Mike said:
Okay, I've finally (whew!) added a few things and the train is once again ready to get moving. Sent PepperPassion a PM and will get it in the mail as soon as I have an address.

Hey take your time its not like usps is going to be in a hurry lol. I hope you are getting ready to battle off this hurricane that is heading our way!
Tie down the peppers!

Sorry, it has been a crazy week and I didn't get the tracking number posted. It looks like it is going to be delivered to the next rider today! 9505513023475245055006

The pepper train has arrived. Sorted. Ready for shipping. Stoney's Ghost I am not sure if you've been following this but your'e up and I still need your shipping address. If you can get it to me by the morning it will go out. If not then we all will have to wait until monday. Alot of pepper seeds in this thing, nearly bursts open.

Ok i haven't heard from Stoney so I am off to the Pepper Festival, so perhaps monday I can get it out to him.....

Thanks to all the riders who put seeds in it. Some cool peppers in there, I do have to say I snatched one of the two packs of dill in there to plant.

PepperPassion said:
I have started several seeds recently, and have many little plants. Here is a picture of a chocolate habanero I couldn't resist planting back in December.

http://imgur.com/9sH3pHv

Looking forward to warm enough weather to get peppers outside, but it will be awhile.
Looking good. Soon you will be harvesting.

Back