• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

nutrients Wavy curling leaves, over water, or under nutrients?

Wavy curling leaves, over water, or under nutrients?

these get a bit of water but its been high 80-90s, so they have been dry to the touch.

what are these missing?

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

Oh wow. I just posted a thread last night and my Hab is looking the same. Check it out. I was giving a tip that it could be a possible Calcium Deficiency. Going to try to fix that today and we'll see. Its been in the 90's where I'm at also.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65037444@N06/5920625769/

I had just watered them, the soil seemed bone dry. That's probably half my issues, how long in a container that size should I wait to water them?

most times ill stick my finger deep in soil and its very dry and usually that's daily.
but they get full sun. I thought maybe that I was burning them with the sun..

those are 2.5 gallon 1000 series nursery pots.

Another Miracle Grow wonder. For you guys using MG potting soil - don't give your plants any additional nutes. They already have at least 2x as much as they need. Don't over water either. Water your plants when the leaves are drooping and the pot feels light. Check them for droop early morning and after the sun goes down. Even a sufficiently watered plant can droop in the heat of the day - it's a defense mechanism for them.

Back