wanted Wanted---Seeds for Large Poblano

My poblanos only get about 3 inches long. I've known for a while that there are hybrid varieties that produce large poblanos, but I've just learned that there are landrace varieties in Mexico that get 5 or 6 inches long. Does anybody know of a source for this type? Alternatively, If anyone has been growing the large landrace type and has seeds available, I'd like to trade seeds or do a SASBE. Thanks, Tom

Not sure if you will like them, but if you PM your name and address I will send you what I have been growing for the last decade or so.  They are heirloom.  Bought or traded for them at a seed library swap meet a bit ago and have been growing ever since.  I love them for stuffing.  If you like them, you can send me something I dont have when you get the chance.  Besides, I need more random people to send some weird peppers to tell me if I should continue to grow them.

I'm growing a Poblano that's throwing out some pretty large pods. I'll get a pic after work and send it to you. Seed came from baker creek. I have plenty if you want any.

Back