• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Burger Throwdown (PATTY WARS)

Best BEEF Burger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Greek so I went with the....

1- Greek
2- Cubana
3- Big Mac Attack

If the truth be told there was not a single burger I would pass up. You were all winners in my book. Great job everyone !!!!!!

Glad I ate first :D

If I had to choose one to actually eat, I would make sweet mouth love to Essegi's burger :rofl:  Quickly followed by a Burger-mi for dessert. Daaamn do I miss crusty viet samiches.

this was a toughie.

I was perhaps looking to skip the voting on TB / DTS, but apparently the computer won't let me do that..heh. So in the end my vote went to DTS for the concept I think.  

FreeportBum's donut creation was a burger I was glad when I saw the final category split that I didn't have to compete against (though ultimately it appears that may not matter a whole lot. ;D )  I see things like this for sale at the local annual fair and perhaps other places in the past. This one said to me yes indeed I could eat that.

And I like Cypress's burger for its classic flair. It looks good, and I can imagine it being good. Its what I might order if I wanted a burger at a restaurant, although I like to try new things also.  
Essegi almost got my vote because I have traveled abroad and eaten rectangular patties before. although perhaps not the same concept. ;). And the creativity + doing it twice (I think he thought the TD was last week) - although may not necessarily have been able to vote for that reason.

1st 24 hours, 37 voters. EPIC!

Daaaeeeeuuuummm So sorry I haven't played much y'all, I have been so damm busy, MiPad pooped out and shit's just getting fizzy in the hizzy.

So many great pooty patatties I wanna print out all the pictures and just lick the paper. (Trust me, I might do it!).

Back to studyen' the boogies....

VOTING STILL OPEN!

Poll was closed by mistake a few hours this am, I added that time to it when it ends tonight.

ENDS 11:15 PM EDT!

So bummed I missed this one - been so busy with my festivals and markets and KS - ack! A TD I might have had a shot at. That said, looking at the entries this is some serious burgering going on here. Maybe it's for the best - one thing's for sure, it's gonna take me a while to pick one to vote on. 

After much reading (and so so much drooling) I went Booma/Sum/DTS - well done y'all. 

Tip o the cap to every other contender -  Burger-Mi was SO close as a 2nd and I really want to try it, but I just fell in love with the cubana - just wow. 

Also love the classic patty melt - so much that I might go get one for lunch. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Awesome TD folks - just awesome. :cheers: 

The leaders from yesterday still have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back