for-sale Three SFRBs of Pods for Sale - $16 Each inc S/H - Great Stuff! - CLOSED

I am selling three SFRB boxes of various pods, which includes shipping and handling via USPS Priority Mail.  A LOT of GOOD stuff in these boxes!!   Winner must pay via Paypal.  You can e-mail me for payment instructions if you want to buy. :)  Here is a photo of the pepper varieties included.  The box WILL be full.

I will ship pods out tomorrow if someone wants them.  Thanks for looking.

Please use this photo as a reference to identifications of pods.  If pods are similar color/size, they will be labeled appropriately with the letter so you can tell them apart.  I want you to know what you're getting. :)

Chris

BOX 1 -- $16

BOX 2 - $16

BOX 3 - $16

Hey Chris, whats up with the partially pictured pod in box 1? Is it included? LOL

I may bite on one of these, a friend said he wants to go halves on a box but its 2 a.m. here so I'll have to confirm with him in the a.m! Beautiful peppers!

lol.  I"{l need to dump out the box and see if that pod (yes, it's a full one), is in there and what it is.  I'm pretty sure it is.   

Let me know if any catch your eye. :)

Chris

illWill said:
Hey Chris, whats up with the partially pictured pod in box 1? Is it included? LOL

I may bite on one of these, a friend said he wants to go halves on a box but its 2 a.m. here so I'll have to confirm with him in the a.m! Beautiful peppers!

lol.  I was surprised all went unclaimed honestly.  Must be lots of people with fresh pods in the garden.  They were GREAT seed trading ammunition. :)

Chris

Back