• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Texas Creek BBQ Chicken

So, I recently aquired some Texas Creek Chipotle BBQ sauce (for coming in third in Scov's wing challenge. Thanks Scov). I have heard nothing but great things about this stuff and evrything I heard was true. This stuff is hot, smokey, and sweet. A perfect combination of all three that makes up an amazing BBQ sauce. Great job SL. Here is my dinner from last night.

Roasted Califlower
WP_000444.jpg

Chicken on the grill. The ones with Texas Creek are at 9 and 12 o'clock, TC is a little too hot for the wife and daughter so they get Sweet Baby Ray's.
WP_000443.jpg

The plate. After grilling it, my wife tasted it again and ended up eating one of the two with TC that I made for myself. So, I get one with TC and one with SBR.
WP_000446.jpg

Doin that schickens right, DawgBite!
Isn't it awesome to have a BBQ Sauce that's HOT right out of the bottle?
Tell Mrs DawgBite, that's how it starts, lol.

I rarely eat chicken anymore so no comment there.

But I'm really digging that roasted cauliflower.

I'm imagining it with queso poured all over it.

Somebody stop me!!

TB, would that be Mexican queso cheese? ;)

Dawg, that dinner looks great! The roasted cauliflower??? OMnomnomnom>>> Glad you like the bbq sauce, thanks for the comments. You really SCORED on that 3rd place win~~~ :)

That was supposed to be a cheese cheese joke, but Id take that sharp cheddar,fosho.

The roasted califlower is amazing, it taste nothing like raw califlower. Scovie's chile powder and your BBQ sauce goes on EVERYTHING now. Yall are awesome, and everyone on here is awesome. For me to come in third and get what I got = Awesomness. :dance:

BTW SL, any suggestions/recipes on what to put your Tropical Glaze on? I was thinking pork loin.

pork loin would be good, it is also excellent on seafood, chicken, rice, veggies... we like to use a little for a marinade and then top the meat again for serving. SL

Back