Smart Pans

oldsalty said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha man oh man :) Heather is my back stove driver i dont need a pan telling me how to cook!!! very interesting but just another toy for gadget to review :)

Hahaha I have a back stove driver named Heather too!  She can't cook but she sure can give direction/criticism.  That's funny right there oldsalty!

oldsalty said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha man oh man :) Heather is my back stove driver i dont need a pan telling me how to cook!!! very interesting but just another toy for gadget to review :)

i'm a full house ... no room for any more gadgets, lol ...

Careful gang if the pan hears you talking about it. It might activate it's hitman app!! :evil:
JayT said:
Hahaha I have a back stove driver named Heather too!  She can't cook but she sure can give direction/criticism.  That's funny right there oldsalty!
HAHAHA Heathers!!! Go Figure ,forgot you had a Heather to brother!!! :)

JayT said:

I can't believe what I just read.
Trust. I already gave away two BIG boxes of small appliances to make some room for the larger boil kettle for brewing ...

Anything new, means displacing existing from here on out ...

JayT said:
Not sure, I didn't know what to make of it. Grant seemed to say he was not buying any more gadgets.
Its true the pan just sent me an alert Gadget REJECTS NEW PRODUCTS its insane but the pan knows all
stock-vector-colorful-hypnotic-eye-vector-background-142591339.jpg

i have a pretty good idea where i enjoy the gadgets and where they aren't helpful, now ...
the best thing's are the gas-fueled things, and the pid-controlled electric stiff, and the rest is meh ...

i love the portable gas burner + decent cookware, love the immersion circulators, and love the various flame-thrower's ...

the rest is taking up space ...

Back