Shipping

hixs

Banned
Hey I make about 25lbs of jerky a week and sell here locally.A good friend of mine wants me to send some to him in Valdez,Alaska.What kinda hoops and jumps am I gonna have to do to send it thru the mail.Or do you have better ideas?Would really appreciate the help.Thanks Rich

Not a problem at all. I would use USPS Priority Mail though. The flat rate boxes for about $9.00 would be an inexpensive way to do it (I do believe the flat rate rates include Alaska, but you might want to check with your local Post Office).

DEFCON Creator said:
Not a problem at all. I would use USPS Priority Mail though. The flat rate boxes for about $9.00 would be an inexpensive way to do it (I do believe the flat rate rates include Alaska, but you might want to check with your local Post Office).

Yes, Alaska and Hawaii are included with the flat rate costs for priority mail. Flat rate boxes are the best way if you have a certain weight that would normally cost you more. You can also get FREE delivery confirmation and 10% of the price if you use www.usps.com click and ship to mail your box. You can even get it picked up for free Mon-Sat.

Hey guys once again thanks a bunch.I`m used to carrying it with me not sending.Yea sending appx 10 lbs or so.once again really apprecaiate it. Rich

Back