Sauce making equipment - your best choice?

I have been making little batch of hot sauces but want to take it further and invest in little workshop.
Not realy sure what profesional equipment is out there that can make my life easier.
Any advice from you guys would be much appreciated - i suppose bigger batch blenders, sterilisers, mixers, pourers etc..

winland said:
Exactly what do you mean by "take it further"?

What volume are you looking to produce?

:welcome:  to THP
Not sure how will go but estimated by the demand i am thinking something around with 200 liters a month, but also i would like to produce BBQ, Ketchup and Salsas.. I guess there is not a check list of equipment necessary - it`s all individual..

Equipment needed is based on the sauces, the production method, so many variables.

For a food kitchen, your local health authority will tell you what is needed. For small wares, it's basically the same equipment as you are using for the test batches, but at commercial grade.
Good luck! And have fun!!!

Sandomax - 

I'd suggest you take a look at what you're using now equipment wise and then scale up in size.  The 1 quart food processor can step up to a 4 quart or more.   The 2 gallon stainless you're using for cookdown can step up to a 5 gallon or more.  The hand crank food mill becomes a large capacity electric food mill.

Scaling up in production capacity is relatively easy (if you've got the dough).  Finding a place that's affordable and already certified/licensed to produce food, reliable suppliers who can get you quality products at a fair price, and enough time/staff/organization to execute your vision are more difficult.  Certainly not impossible, but also certainly something to be taking into account.  :)

Thank you Smokin' Hot,
thank you for the links- i have found a licensed place to produce food but finding the right people to work is defenetley going to be a problem.
After all they also have to be able to work with the chilli stuff. 
Please post any other good equipment links if you have.

Thank you guys, yor advices are priceless

Back