vendor Refining Fire Chiles update

Just wanted to post an update, here's my original thread:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/33555-these-scotch-bonnets/#entry681372

Bought 6 plants from Jim back in April, 2 scotch bonnets, 2 chocolate habs, a pumpkin hab and a cayenne, and it turned out the scotch bonnets were orange habaneros. Several of you advised me to email Jim and I did, and as you can see in my first post, he quickly took full responsibility for the mistake and promised to make it up to me. Well he definitely did, and I'm very happy and impressed with his efforts to correct the mistake. He sent me a box of fresh pods (pics below), a t-shirt and is giving me 6 free plants next season. In addition to the peppers he sent me, I added a few pictures of my harvest over the past month or so because my plants are producing a hell of a lot of pods. Sorry for the quality of the pics, bad lighting when I took them.

24pap7p.jpg

Pods Jim sent me, already tried one of the moruga scorpions and they pack a punch and taste great, definitely want to grow some next year.

347y7g2.jpg

Pods Jim sent me on the left, and my harvest from yesterday on the right (orange, pumpkin and chocolate habs), plus a chocolate bhut my brother grew.

33lyxq8.jpg

Picked all these in the past month or so, trying to save enough to get me through the winter.

Again I just wanted to thank Jim and Refining Fire Chiles for quickly owning up to the mistake and making it up to me and then some. I'm a very small time grower compared to most on here (only have 5 plants) and they don't need my business which is why I'm so impressed with how much effort they put in to making things right for me. Without a doubt a good company to buy from, you've earned my business.

Very Nice -- It is great to see that there is still a company out there that knows what Customer service is !! Especially seeing from his post in your other thread that explains what happened - Since he got his seed from another supplier most companies now would have tried to pass the blame along to that supplier instead of taking care of you like he did. Great Job JIm !!

Back