• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Quick Progress Video

Here's a quick video showing my progress so far. I'm way behind this year due to a myriad of issues. The plants are finally starting to grow, so hopefully I'm on the right track. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Tim

http://youtu.be/yeGr-Xn6rSQ

Looking good Tim!

Hey, this is Dave from gardenweb (Stoneys_Fatali) from So. Cal. I came to this forum because gardenweb got too complicated. Looks like they were bought by someone so I tried to get back on and it was too difficult.
Anyway, Nice! I'll be updating here as well with my peppers.
I've got Moruga Scorpion, Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Hab, Savina, Fatali, and of course, my ingrounds..Serrano, Jimmy Nardello, Ghost, and Tabasco.

Stoney

Thanks guys. I can't wait to see your update Stoney. I appreciate the kind words Moruga. Runescape.....A few have some sunburn, but not too bad. They were all pale and near death. I'm not sure what exactly caused it, but at least they're on the right track now.

Tim

Hey Tim, best of luck this season; sorry to hear about your set back.  At which stage did you try to use the used soil, seed starting or potting up?

I watched your videos from last year, and it will be a shame if you can't re-use at least some of the soil from all those pots.  

This will be the first year I will be growing peppers in several pots, and bags, I was hoping to re-use some of the soil next year. 

Good Luck and Good Growing,

JImmy

Sorry for the confusion Jimbo. I tried to use some soil I had left over. It was still in the bag. I stored it in my building. I don't know if it was the soil, or the additives. I've read where several people have reused soil from their pots, and had success. I put the used soil in my garden, and start fresh each year. Good Luck.

Tim

Back