• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

snacks popchips - so addictive

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
popchips

OMG these are so good. I just went through a bag of the barbeque. Great sweet mesquite flavor.

They are not fried, or baked... they are popped!* Healthier potato chips that actually taste good—no... awesome!

Not made from a whole potato slice, the chip is made from potato starch and potato flour, I guess that's how they get it to pop, but just try them with an open mind. They are all natural.

No spicy flavors yet but I added PF's Caribbean Red powder and wow!

www.popchips.com

*Heat, pressure, and a little snack magic to burst the ingredients into the shape of a chip before we season it.

They sound really interesting. Can you find them in the stores or just online? Oh, I'm glad you like that Caribbean powder. ;)

I just got them on my corner at the mini-market. Check the site for the major places.

Yeah that's a good powder for BBQ.

You have to have an open mind, they are not your average greasy chip, but I went for a healthy version, and I like it. They're addictive, I ate the full size bag in minutes. Doh!

Don't forget some pepper powder... and post back ;)

well gosh, now I have to try that. I cant eat the flavored ones, but I could add pepper powder to the plain ones....

Back