vendor PepperDew

i know there free but there are alot of fakes out there i have one that was supposed to be peppadew and turned out to be peppadont, they where too large to be peppadew
i issue this warning because true seed is very hard to get, the south African plantations are protected by people with AK47 and shoot people on site if they try to smuggle peppers out, it appears there a very closely guarded secret, from what im getting there is not much exciting about them,its the brine process that they go through that makes them taste the way they do,

im not saying its imposable to get the real thing nor am i telling you not to take this person up on it, but the likelihood is not good that you will the real thing, and in knowing this there are going to be alot of fakes out there like CHINESE LICORICE PEPPER which never did exist

im just glad hes giving them away and not selling them, i would not want to sell them as peppadew until i grew them for my self and was sure that's what they are

give them a try and post pics when there ready, heck i would like to be wrong about this for once, and i would not mind getting my hands on them myself

thanks and good luck with them

your friend Joe

these are 100% the real deal just waiting on the ripen process just around the corner anyone getting these will be very happy they did .

also keep in mind every pepper on any plant is never the exact size they use a ideal size for there pickle jars and the others larger and smaller get processed into things like mustard and many other items they make & sell .

these are 100% the real deal just waiting on the ripen process just around the corner anyone getting these will be very happy they did .

also keep in mind every pepper on any plant is never the exact size they use a ideal size for there pickle jars and the others larger and smaller get processed into things like mustard and many other items they make & sell .
thanks that i didn't know

I believe the real deal is a C. baccatum based on my readings.
you are correct the one i had that was too big"PEPPADONT" was a Baccatum also
my friend grew them this year and there still bigger that the more desirable one, it makes me wonder if what PEPPADEW said was true (not that i doubted it i didn't), that the larger ones go for other things like mustard and dont get canned, they may have been the real deal just a larger version??
also Chris your shipment is almost ready to go
thanks your friend Joe

Back