• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies PC Gamers?

For all of you WoW people, is anyone really anticipating the new expansion? I'll probably buy it and try it out, but I feel much less excited about this one than most of the others. Maybe the game has just gone on too long.

never played a PC game, but i am going to start playing a couple just not sure, a buddy is a tester/designer. i am in the process of building a gaming PC, should be done in the next 2-3 months..

For all of you WoW people, is anyone really anticipating the new expansion? I'll probably buy it and try it out, but I feel much less excited about this one than most of the others. Maybe the game has just gone on too long.

If I can't just blow sh*t up and walk away, I can't play it.

WoW just takes way too much time investment when I can fire up Left4Dead 2 and be done in an hour.
I hate wandering about for days (irt) trying to level up, though Fallout wasn't that bad.

Started out with the original "Doom," played all the "Quake" series, and the last one I played was "Half Life." It's been a long time.

been really into GW2 right now

except for the serious lack of end game content

which I know they didnt want to get into, but you almost have to

Started out with the original "Doom," played all the "Quake" series, and the last one I played was "Half Life." It's been a long time.
I actually just reinstalled Doom and Hexen on my system and have been replaying through them again. Takes awhile to get things set up to work correctly on Win 7 64 bit but found D-fend Reloaded which is a shell for Dos box that pretty much automates the install process so you can get it running.

I actually just reinstalled Doom and Hexen on my system and have been replaying through them again. Takes awhile to get things set up to work correctly on Win 7 64 bit but found D-fend Reloaded which is a shell for Dos box that pretty much automates the install process so you can get it running.

That's awesome! Totally forgot about Hexen. If you ever find it, an absolutely hilarious FPS is Redneck Rampage, but you gotta download the "cuss pack." ;)

That's awesome! Totally forgot about Hexen. If you ever find it, an absolutely hilarious FPS is Redneck Rampage, but you gotta download the "cuss pack." ;)

GOG has the Redneck Rampage package for $5 that includes pretty much all of the series (or if you don't mind Torrenting it is available still that way) - though the Cuss pack is a bit harder to find (finally found a working download for it ) - had forgotten about that one but yeah it is a fun FPS game when you just want to waste some time !!

Also just finished replaying through Leisure Suit Larry 7 ! (just wish the latest couple releases of it had been better !)

A little slicker---so better than a DLC for BL1, but nothing really groundbreaking.

Worth $60???

If you aren't spending it on something else.

Only LVL 10 so far, different baddies, more guns.

Back