vendor Order experience with Old Barn Nursery

Hello all!
I placed an order a couple days ago with Old Barn Nursery. I ordered seeds for Red Bhuts, Cayennes, and Pumpkin Habaneros. Note that the third package was free thanks to their current promotion. The order totaled $9 plus $4 shipping.

Originally, I had trouble placing the order. The shipping selector on the order page seemed stuck on the $6 shipping option. I emailed the nursery, and they could find no problems with the web site. Turns out, my way-out-of-date version of Internet Explorer (at work, of course) was the culprit. Using Chrome fixed everything.

With the order finally made, I anxiously awaited my seeds. Well, I didn't have to wait long. Just a couple days, and my seeds have arrived, with a surprise gift of Jamaican Red Squash, or "UFO Peppers."

These list on their site at $5, so I am very grateful! They are supposed to be low/medium heat but high on flavor. I'm more than happy to find out.

I will be taking the seeds to work on Monday. My school has a greenhouse and an annual plant sale. I'm hoping for great germination results.

I will be offering up some plants free to coworkers and possibly students. Thanks Old Barn, for the shopping experience!

Old Barn Nursery had quick service, good selection of pepper seeds, and they also had dried pods of many of the seed types. I liked being able to order the pods to accompany the seeds for the untried as of yet peppers...and some that I just wanted dried pods of ;quality was very good-not dried to h*ll and back, and very easily ID 'able as to the specified type(smell/ taste).+++1

Back