• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting one of my last harvest of the season

my plants arnt producing pods any more and the ripe ones are getting low. and today we had the first snow of the season, not bad in my part of town but the temps were around 40F. so my season is coming to an end but im already getting excited about next year.

harvested 1.8lbs today

101_5649.jpg

back row: bhut jolokia, 7 pot, scorpion and fatalii hybrid
middle row: big jim, la cruces and kung pao hybrid
front row: fatalii hybrid, thai orange and tabago sweet scotch bonnet

101_5651.jpg

scorpion

101_5653.jpg

bhut jolokia

101_5652.jpg

another of the bhut

that time of year is definitely coming here too abf...I just hope it will hold off for another 6-7 weeks

nice bunch of pods....

how do you like the Kung Pao hybrids?

thanks seeyoujimmy

yeah i hope to get 2 weeks left, but then most of my time is spent planning it all out for next year.
i liked them. didnt eat to many fresh, so i have most of mine dried to be turned into powder. i will have at least 1 kung pao plant and im going to try more cayannes.

abf303 said:
i'm going to try more cayannes.

If you haven't grown them, I highly recommend the Super Cayenne II Hybrid....they are the shiznits......4-6" pods a little bigger than a pencil and extremely productive...

AlabamaJack said:
If you haven't grown them, I highly recommend the Super Cayenne II Hybrid....they are the shiznits......4-6" pods a little bigger than a pencil and extremely productive...

Who are selling those seeds? Is it a F1 or a stable cross?

I just love the Scorpion when it is in between colors. I'm also seeing the end very soon and am planning next years grow list.

Back