• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

nutrients Nutrients?

Hey guys I wanted to know what nutrients should I use like number wise like 3-7-3 or something like that.

Also if i could find a combined all in one nutrient treatment for my plants.

If not then what numbers should I get for growin and for blooming?

Also if you know main brand hydroponic nutrients any product names will be greatly appreciated.

I'm curious as to why you would take the name of a MASS MURDERER, who is responsible for killing more than 20 million people?

I use dyna grows "foliage pro" and "bloom" for my soil plants and substitute cal- mag when it looks like they need it. And my hydro i use general hydroponics flora nova series "grow" and "bloom" i used jjust the bloom from start till now on my.hydro brain strain and itits loaded with pods

I use Fox Farm Grow Big. For early vegetative growth until your plant starts podding up you want to use something where all three numbers are very close but the first number (N) is the highest. Grow Big is 5-4-4 which works well for me. Flowering nutes should be low in N and higher in P and K.

As for the Stalin thing, everyone on the internet has a gimmick. Stalin is just a bit darker than Ridiculously Photogenic Guy :party:

Back