• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

New frontier for hot sauce

DEFCON Creator said:
Hmmm, well, sometimes you must just accentuate the positive. A Scovie is a Scovie. Increased sales are increased sales.

I suppose that's so... I notice Kato still hasn't commented on what his Scovie did for him... I don't think he's following this thread.

T

T

The Scovie we won in 2001 was really great along with the fiery food challenge we won in 2000 They are great marketing tools as for categories we always enter the habanero hot sauce category are always a lot of fun to find where your product rates with other sauces

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
T

The Scovie we won in 2001 was really great along with the fiery food challenge we won in 2000 They are great marketing tools as for categories we always enter the habanero hot sauce category are always a lot of fun to find where your product rates with other sauces

Mick
Kato's

They tell you how you rate vis-a-vis your competitors? cool.

Methinks I should reread the application forms.

T

DEFCON Creator said:
I might as well go buy myself a large kettle for the sauce, I have a feeling I'm gonna need it. Got any ideas where to buy used kettles? Perferably noy more than 20-25 gallons.

If you were serious about the kettle, I have been doing some research in that area myself. I have come upon a few sites but the easiest to use is Equipement Exchange Company of America. They seem to have a wide range of sizes with pictures included. The site is www.eeclick.com
Phone 814-774-0888. I have been putting together my wish list but not quite at the stage to make a purchase. Anyway hope this helps.

Thanks LB,
I looked at the site, the ones they list are bigger than I'm looking for at the moment. You stated you were building a wish list...You may want to check out E-bay )believe it or not), they have a huge selection of commercial kitchen equipment, new and used. I'm mainly looking for a 20-25 gallon max. kettle, preferably with a spigot (bottom center) and tilt.

Back