• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in Startup Help.

bottling New bottling method brainstorm...

I've been trying to come up with some more efficient methods of bottling. I've used FDA rated pumps and a few variations using ball valves. The latest ball valve system works OK but it needs a better seal. I'm using rubber gromits(sp) and it leaks some but I have not found a FDA OK silicon type product.

Without buying a $2000 piston filler, does anyone have any best practices they can share.

ChefEx said:
I've been trying to come up with some more efficient methods of bottling. I've used FDA rated pumps and a few variations using ball valves. The latest ball valve system works OK but it needs a better seal. I'm using rubber gromits(sp) and it leaks some but I have not found a FDA OK silicon type product.

Without buying a $2000 piston filler, does anyone have any best practices they can share.

We're using a piston filler, before we bought that, we hand poured each bottle using beer pitchers. I'm not going to be much help.

T

DEFCON Creator said:
I have found that creating an army of Homunculi to be quite helpful. Not only in the bottling areas, but the takeover and assimilation of neighborhoods and towns.

Disaarm the townsfolk with the cuteness of the homunculi??? I knew you had an evil plan for them.

T

Back